The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What Downtrodden Boongs Get

Started by caskur, October 11, 2023, 02:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

The prog media are saying Australia's decision to deny constitutional recognition to its First Peoples could herald a more divisive "Trump-style" politics at the next national election. What this dumb referendum was not divisive. :crazy:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: caskur on October 15, 2023, 07:12:02 AMNothing makes me more prouder when the general public have a say and the majority get it right..

One of the Australian YouTubers I watch was going over how even places with large abo population voted against it and it was only a few extremely white liberal areas (such as the capital) who voted for it.  So it was just more retarded leftist racist politics crap.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on October 15, 2023, 11:02:22 AMSo, Canberra was the only place that voted Yes. Figures.
Actually, if you break it down by wards, the ones with the higher population concentrations tended towards "yes" while the more rural tended towards "no". Pretty standard result when it comes to prog politics, both in Australia, Canada and the US, among others. City folk generally tend to champion leftist ideals as a rule, probably because they are rarely more than tangentially affected by the results and can whimper for a little welfare if it gets too much for them.

I'm surprised the vote was as resounding as it was, I was expecting a greater turnout in the yay-nigger department. Thankfully this wasn't the case, but like Brexit in the UK, I fully expect the bleeding hearts to take another crack at pushing it through, in spite of the fact that a good many indigenous peoples have openly stated it won't actually improve anything.

Lotus Eaters Media are doing a segment on it at the moment if you're interested here, and two podcasts ago (so prior to the referendum vote) they covered previous attempts to improve the lot of the Boongs (ie: ATSIC) which similarly failed in their stated aims. I say "stated" because in retrospect it rather seemed like an attempt to expand the bureaucracy than actually achieve a positive result.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Herman on October 15, 2023, 08:34:35 PMThe prog media are saying Australia's decision to deny constitutional recognition to its First Peoples could herald a more divisive "Trump-style" politics at the next national election. What this dumb referendum was not divisive. :crazy:

I tell leftists that I voted No because I'm against racism.

It makes their stupid heads spin around at Mach 5.  :thumbup2:
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

ATSIC =

abos talking shit in Canberra.

Only 1/3 of people in Australia are born in Australia now. 2/3 are immigrants and couldn't care less about abos. Abos have been spoiled rotten for 30-40 years and literally gotten away with murder.

one ad through the campaign highlighted abos were going to live 8 years less time than other Australians. I laughed when I heard it. 1. as callous as this maybe, nobody cares. If you sit around in squalor all day smoking and drinking then expect to die early. Why is anyone surprised? Those arguements and emotional blackmailing worked 25 years ago, they don't work in 2023 today.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

formosan

Quote from: caskur on October 16, 2023, 12:24:46 PMATSIC =

abos talking shit in Canberra.

Only 1/3 of people in Australia are born in Australia now. 2/3 are immigrants and couldn't care less about abos. Abos have been spoiled rotten for 30-40 years and literally gotten away with murder.

one ad through the campaign highlighted abos were going to live 8 years less time than other Australians. I laughed when I heard it. 1. as callous as this maybe, nobody cares. If you sit around in squalor all day smoking and drinking then expect to die early. Why is anyone surprised? Those arguements and emotional blackmailing work 25 years ago, they don't work in 2023 today.
It must be higher than that caskur.
too old to be a fashionista

Herman

What were some of the key points in that referendum that folks didn't like?

caskur

Some of this is hilarious but it's mainly attacking the lefties meltdown on them losing their 45 million dollar YES Campaign.

https://youtu.be/2HTz3rYBqLE?si=jTTlthHxLunymC
Winner Winner x 3 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: formosan on October 16, 2023, 01:00:42 PMIt must be higher than that caskur.

it isn't.... the last census we had only 33% were Australian born... 66% were born overseas.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on October 16, 2023, 10:01:09 PMWhat were some of the key points in that referendum that folks didn't like?

I don't know but I can tell you what I don't like.

In the 1960s abos got full citizenship which means they have every single right and every single obligtion we all have already... they want more though. They want to rule and they want the whole continent. And they are the half castes and 1/4 castes and even fake ones with no aborigine at all. They'll never get it though.

There are good abos and then there are the really seriously bad ones that rape and murder even their own kids. They get away with committing these atrocities too.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on October 20, 2023, 07:15:14 PMI don't know but I can tell you what I don't like.

In the 1960s abos got full citizenship which means they have every single right and every single obligtion we all have already... they want more though. They want to rule and they want the whole continent. And they are the half castes and 1/4 castes and even fake ones with no aborigine at all. They'll never get it though.

There are good abos and then there are the really seriously bad ones that rape and murder even their own kids. They get away with committing these atrocities too.
The big thing here is Aboriginal self government.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on October 21, 2023, 02:21:11 AMThe big thing here is Aboriginal self government.

we have people here claiming they are abos when they aren't and the government said they don't have to have DNA tests to prove it.

The right to govern themselves is a laugh. They couldn't organize a chook raffle. Are they sober? Do they respect their spouse and see that their children are feed and educated? Do they have jobs and drink in moderation?

- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 18, 2023, 10:55:44 PM
https://youtu.be/2HTz3rYBqLE?si=jTTlthHxLunymC

I liked the part about the five largest indigenous communities voting "no", while media pundits like Mergecock impressionist Magda "Bulldyke" Szubanski cry crocodile tears about the evil white supreme pizzas waging eugenics and genocides on them. As if the boongs had no self determination of their own and were consequently incapable of voting for whatever the white libtards decided was good for them. Fuck Magda, tow her racist commie slag carcass out into international waters and fuck her with a Japanese whaler's harpoon.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Magda can piss off back to Poland where she came from.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Them fukin mary's look like the apes from the beginning of 2001 a space odyssey!!!