Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Of course this vermin cockroach is going to avoid your questions

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 11, 2023, 09:44:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Duh, because she's tickled pink at the thought of hamas parasites decapitating children

libtards have no love for children

and let us not forget the types of subhuamn garbage like OAk, LOtus and admong who supported the animals in the squad

by the way, is that fat miserable pig on two hoofs saying that the murder of children at the hands of grown men "karma" like she did with those poor innocent children in Wisconsin?

These people are lower than rodents. Hamas, the liberals who support them and the fuckheads who vote in the liberals into positions of power.

*spits

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rashida-tlaib-dodges-reporter-repeatedly-asking-condemns-hamas-slaughtering-infants
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Same in the UK bro.

Several of our cockroach mp's have been seen supporting these filthy animals and refusing to condemn them.

Watch them cry there eyes out though when Israel strikes back at those scum bags.

Biggie Smiles

You saw yourself. I tried to be level headed and fair in the beginning of this tragedy. Trying to understand the viewpoints on both sides

but once I heard they decapitated children all bets were  off. Smoke every last one of those motherfuckers
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Erica Mena

It isn't just misinformation or rumor. I saw pictures of bloody cribs and car seats.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 11, 2023, 01:12:31 PMIt isn't just misinformation or rumor. I saw pictures of bloody cribs and car seats.

YOu have to understand the deficient mind of a leftist.

You can provide them with irrefutable proof via video and pictorial evidence and they will dismiss it as totally faked. You could see something with YOUR OWN EYES and they will tell you it never happened. With conviction

and then, to ensure they are always absolute fuckups on either side of the spectrum should some flimsy evidence like some sexual misconduct occurring decades ago that NO ONE but the accuser remembers against someone they do not agree with emerges and said accusation will be taken as absolute and unconditional fact.

There's no chance of reasonable discussion with these vermin

reaps the honest

Has anyone else noticed this too.After every other terror attack,facebook usually puts out a frame for your profile that says "we stand with London,France,USA etc etc" Yet they have done fuck all for Isreal suffering one of the worst terror attacks since 9/11.

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 11, 2023, 01:42:04 PMHas anyone else noticed this too.After every other terror attack,facebook usually puts out a frame for your profile that says "we stand with London,France,USA etc etc" Yet they have done fuck all for Isreal suffering one of the worst terror attacks since 9/11.
I don't use FB, but that seems a tad strange.

Biggie Smiles

I wonder if that hypocrite cunt would be willing to wave the LGBTQ flag around in Gaza?

Or would she have her head cut off too?

Biggie Smiles

The only good to come out of these is the fact that the scumbag leftist garbage cannot help but show us who they really are

Maybe when enough people get fed up we can exterminate these parasites like virus they are.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 11, 2023, 04:02:36 PMThe only good to come out of these is the fact that the scumbag leftist garbage cannot help but show us who they really are

Maybe when enough people get fed up we can exterminate these parasites like virus they are.
The only way leftists see the light is when bad policy or violence affects them personally.
Agree Agree x 1 View List