Replies: 7261
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:27:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is it just me or has anyone else in the US noticed

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 11, 2023, 10:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

that after that emergency broadcast test conducted last week your electronic devices have started acting weird ?

I've received weird messages never seen before in my 2023 internet enabled car. My televisions and my computer systems

it's almost as if this thing reset the code in these devices and they somehow responded a little quirky

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 11, 2023, 11:01:34 AMSure have. Hubby noticed things too

I even heard a lady on a radio station say during the broadcast that all their gear was acting funky

my Fiancee first turned me on to this situation. She's super observant -- beyond the normal womanly gifts I am accustomed to like being able to remember the exact position and angle down to a single fucking degree on the passenger side seating

Yeah, I've had that happen to me. "this seat was at a 36.4 degree tilt and was raised 2.1 inches off the chassis last time I was in this car... who you fucking?  :crazy:  :dontknow:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 11, 2023, 10:11:56 AMthat after that emergency broadcast test conducted last week your electronic devices have started acting weird ?

I've received weird messages never seen before in my 2023 internet enabled car. My televisions and my computer systems

it's almost as if this thing reset the code in these devices and they somehow responded a little quirky
There was a national ebs? I've never seen a national one.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on October 11, 2023, 12:18:03 PMThere was a national ebs? I've never seen a national one.
Yes. It was pushed out to every phone in the entire country

it was supposed to be conducted at 2:22 in the afternoon and actually came through at 2:18

probably because they didn't want people turning off their phones

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Bonesaw

I wondered why my lock screen was suddenly a picture of goatse.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Bonesaw on October 11, 2023, 01:17:30 PMI wondered why my lock screen was suddenly a picture of goatse.

that might be the result of a drive by past Farm animal factory

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 11, 2023, 12:54:14 PMYou're noticing weird shit too?

Our phones have been doing some weird shit.

And last night we were trying to marathon watch some show my guy bought all the seasons of on this xbox and that was doing some weird shit.

So yep.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 11, 2023, 12:31:52 PMYes. It was pushed out to every phone in the entire country

it was supposed to be conducted at 2:22 in the afternoon and actually came through at 2:18

probably because they didn't want people turning off their phones
What was the reason for it?

Oliver the Second

I got the alert on my phone but I don't use it for anything except calls so I haven't noticed anything off... haven't noticed anything on my PS4... I have noticed how Firefox now takes longer to get to the internet, it used to take about five seconds and now it takes about twenty, almost as if it's connecting to a server somewhere before it loads so it can monitor my activity...

Now I don't want to seem paranoid but...

"Because at some point maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members." - Hillary Clinton

Agree Agree x 1 View List