Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

I'm a "celebrity" and ENTITLED!!!

Started by Bricktop, April 08, 2019, 07:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421659 time=1632925272 user_id=88
The Shaq has always stood out as a true and worthy person of merit

I didn't know that. But, I did know I haven't seen or heard of him lecturing the rest of us to reduce our carbon footprint.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=421668 time=1632928000 user_id=114

I didn't know that. But, I did know I haven't seen or heard of him lecturing the rest of us to reduce our carbon footprint.

While blatantly better than any other on the courts he remained humble  .. especially in contrast to others nowhere near as good as he

I don't think he commented on politics or hot buttons while active .. but is free to now by his standards

We have so few celeb class acts
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421688 time=1632930950 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=421668 time=1632928000 user_id=114

While blatantly better than any other on the courts he remained humble  .. especially in contrast to others nowhere near as good as he

I don't think he commented on politics or hot buttons while active .. but is free to now by his standards

We have so few celeb class acts

Not being an NBA fan, I knew nothing about him.

cc

I'm not a strong fan of any sport, and especially basketball ... but I do make it a point to check in on each sport to view each ones special gems on occasion

and especially what the gems have to say off topic

I'm an  appreciator of all class acts no matter the venue

Anonymous

In a tweet, Bette Midler described West Virginia as "poor, illiterate and strung out."

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=431653 time=1640097142 user_id=114
In a tweet, Bette Midler described West Virginia as "poor, illiterate and strung out."

Change the word poor to rich and she's describing Hollywwod.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=431692 time=1640129992 user_id=2015
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=431653 time=1640097142 user_id=114

Change the word poor to rich and she's describing Hollywood.

Aint that the truth.

Herman

During his recent welcome speech for the 2023 National Book Awards ceremony, actor LeVar Burton suggested to the crowd that he'd get physically violent with members of conservative group Moms for Liberty.

"Before we get going, are there any Moms for Liberty in the house?" Burton asked, according to video from Wednesday's broadcast. "Moms for Liberty? No? Good! Then hands will not need to be thrown tonight."

A number of folks in the audience — presumably consisting of individuals who wouldn't tolerate a smidgen of violence against women — hooted, hollered, and clapped following Burton's rather misogynistic declaration:

Guess it's all good as long as the correct women get beaten up, eh, LeVar?