Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Border walls work

Started by Anonymous, July 10, 2019, 06:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Greece has completed the construction of a 25-mile (40-km) long steel wall and a new surveillance system along the border with Turkey amid concerns about a possible surge of illegal immigrants trying to reach Europe following the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan this month.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=418886 time=1629646420 user_id=114
Greece has completed the construction of a 25-mile (40-km) long steel wall and a new surveillance system along the border with Turkey amid concerns about a possible surge of illegal immigrants trying to reach Europe following the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan this month.

They worked in the US too and Biden and Harris know it.

kiebers

Texas is building it's own wall...
QuoteConstruction crews have begun work on a border wall funded by the state of Texas and private donations, Gov. Greg Abbott said Saturday.

Speaking in front of a segment of the wall in Rio Grande City, Abbott said the barrier is being built using the same materials used by former President Donald Trump, who oversaw construction of 17 miles of barriers in Texas during his time in office.

"Texas is taking what truly is unprecedented action by any state ever, for a state to build a wall on our border to secure and safeguard the sovereignty of the United States, as well as our own state," Abbott said, flanked by Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush and officials with the Texas Department of Public Safety and Texas Military Department.

Border security has been a top priority for Abbott this year as he prepares to seek a third term next year. He has dedicated significant state resources toward the border, arguing that the Biden administration has failed to act to stem the influx of migrants there.

"This unprecedented action is needed for one single reason," Abbott said. "That's because the Biden administration has failed to do its job as required by the Constitution, as required by laws passed by Congress to enforce the immigration laws of the United States of America."

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/state/2021/12/18/texas-governor-greg-abbott-kicks-off-border-wall-construction/8952580002/">https://www.statesman.com/story/news/po ... 952580002/">https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/state/2021/12/18/texas-governor-greg-abbott-kicks-off-border-wall-construction/8952580002/
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=431336 time=1639883110 user_id=193
Texas is building it's own wall...
QuoteConstruction crews have begun work on a border wall funded by the state of Texas and private donations, Gov. Greg Abbott said Saturday.

Speaking in front of a segment of the wall in Rio Grande City, Abbott said the barrier is being built using the same materials used by former President Donald Trump, who oversaw construction of 17 miles of barriers in Texas during his time in office.

"Texas is taking what truly is unprecedented action by any state ever, for a state to build a wall on our border to secure and safeguard the sovereignty of the United States, as well as our own state," Abbott said, flanked by Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush and officials with the Texas Department of Public Safety and Texas Military Department.

Border security has been a top priority for Abbott this year as he prepares to seek a third term next year. He has dedicated significant state resources toward the border, arguing that the Biden administration has failed to act to stem the influx of migrants there.

"This unprecedented action is needed for one single reason," Abbott said. "That's because the Biden administration has failed to do its job as required by the Constitution, as required by laws passed by Congress to enforce the immigration laws of the United States of America."

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/state/2021/12/18/texas-governor-greg-abbott-kicks-off-border-wall-construction/8952580002/">https://www.statesman.com/story/news/po ... 952580002/">https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/state/2021/12/18/texas-governor-greg-abbott-kicks-off-border-wall-construction/8952580002/

Greg Abbott for president, king, and pope. :thumbup:

cc

Been noticing that. Good goin guys!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=431340 time=1639883803 user_id=88
Been noticing that. Good goin guys!!

Scott Moe is considered a rebel in Canada. And compared to most of the other timid assholes, he is. But, Abbott and DeSantis have real balls. They aint scared to defend their state's interestes against Washington's bullshit policies.

cc

Can't argue that. They both do

I just wish De Santis would get his people playing straight ball with their Covid numbers and ... whatever happened to the advertised antibodies we have heard nothing about in months now???

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=431389 time=1639897909 user_id=88

I just wish De Santis would get his people playing straight ball with their Covid numbers and ... whatever happened to the advertised antibodies we have heard nothing about in months now???

I know he went behind Jim Crow Joe's back and secured treatments for a bunch of hospitals. It could be they aint working as well he hoped they would.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=431394 time=1639898461 user_id=1689

I know he went behind Jim Crow Joe's back and secured treatments for a bunch of hospitals. It could be they aint working as well he hoped they would.

Maybe Florida wasn't able to secure supplies.

Frood

Biden was withholding supplies to Florida as leverage months ago.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431410 time=1639905563 user_id=1676
Biden was withholding supplies to Florida as leverage months ago.

But, I was under the impression the governor got around that.....perhaps he wasn't able to.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=431401 time=1639900197 user_id=3254

Biden put a limit on supplies - proportional to population even though few states were using them at all

Bricktop

We built a moat, rather than a wall. And filled it with sharks, crocodiles, lethal jellyfish and sea snakes.

Seems to work. Ain't no Mexicans on our border.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=431428 time=1639948163 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=431401 time=1639900197 user_id=3254

Biden put a limit on supplies - proportional to population even though few states were using them at all

But, as Fash said, I thought DeSantis was able to secure those treatments much to the chagrin of Biden.

Brent

The United States-Mexico border continued its spiral into lawlessness in the last month, with border encounters still reaching astronomical numbers unseen until President Biden took office.

In Arizona specifically, the Tucson Sector Border Patrol apprehended 58,000 illegal immigrants in a span of 28 days.