Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Tomorrow is supposed to be a day of Jihad for the west

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 12, 2023, 03:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 13, 2023, 03:30:47 PMYeah, you Americans are lucky in that reguard.All I've got is a rounders bat to go ham on some m/fer if the need presents itself.Infact I've never actually fired a live round in my life.The closest I've got to using a fire arm was in army cadets where you got to fire a few blanks and the odd air rifle.

Your government is basically the same as the Israeli government in that regard

but now that defenseless citizens were murdered asleep in their homes they are starting to rethink that position 
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

They called for a day of rage and it looks like no one showed up so far.  :musicboohoo:
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: DKG on October 13, 2023, 02:53:37 PMIt's Friday the thirteenth and Global Jihad day.

The Biden White House has advised Americans to remain "vigilant" and various American law enforcement agencies have made preparations just in case that support takes on a violent nature.

There's nothing to worry about so I'm going to the movies.

Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 13, 2023, 03:30:47 PMYeah, you Americans are lucky in that reguard.All I've got is a rounders bat to go ham on some m/fer if the need presents itself.Infact I've never actually fired a live round in my life.The closest I've got to using a fire arm was in army cadets where you got to fire a few blanks and the odd air rifle.

Geez....thats so strange to read. I've been shooting firearms since I was 8 years old.

I'm VERY passionate about my 2A rights.

No good to have a government who keeps the people disarmed and vulnerable.

I'm very glad I'm in a house with several firearms. We even have a Tommy gun up in here(obviously the Tommy gun is just for fun. I shot it once a very long time ago. It was awesome) 

We live a suburban area with a very low crime rate but it's very very important to the man here that I can easily access the gun and be ready to fire it in under two minutes.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

On the British government's travel advisory page for Canada, an update  from Nov. 3 reads: "There is a high threat of terrorist attack globally affecting U.K. interests and British nationals, including from groups and individuals who view the U.K. and British nationals as targets. You should remain vigilant at all times."

This is followed by a boldface warning: "Terrorists are very likely to try to carry out attacks in Canada."

It adds: "Attacks could be indiscriminate, including in places visited by foreigners. You should remain aware of your surroundings, keep up to date with local media reports and follow the advice of local authorities." It then lists recent attacks, including a stabbing this year in Surrey, B.C., and the 2021 van attack that killed four members of the same family in London, Ont.

Brent

Radical progs are calling Biden Genocide Joe for his support of Israel.

Herman

Several ministers within Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's right-wing government were among thousands of people to flock to a conference in Jerusalem on Sunday night calling for Israelis' "resettlement" of Gaza, with far-right National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir and Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich delivering keynote speeches at the event.

The conference, dubbed "Settlement Brings Security," was led in part by the right-wing Nachala organization, a group advocating for the expansion of Jewish settlements.

The event called for Israel to rebuild settlements in both Gaza and northern parts of the occupied West Bank.

Israel dismantled its settlements in Gaza as it unilaterally withdrew from the territory in 2005 after 38 years.

While Netanyahu has said Israel has "no intention of permanently occupying Gaza or displacing its civilian population," questions have remained over what the future of the enclave will look like once Israel's war against Hamas ends.