Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Libby Davies

Started by Obvious Li, July 29, 2014, 07:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

I'm avoiding reality?

Obvious Li claims Libby Davies is preaching death and destruction to the Jews. She isn't.

He says he has a link. He doesn't.

Obvious Li is the one wishing certain people were dead.

That's the reality.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I'm avoiding reality?

Obvious Li claims Libby Davies is preaching death and destruction to the Jews. She isn't.

He says he has a link. He doesn't.

Obvious Li is the one wishing certain people were dead.

That's the reality.

In other words you are saying OL is exaggerating things that extremist pig said or didn't say just like you?

I agree with the Grits, it's time for her/it to go.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"In other words you are saying OL is exaggerating things that extremist pig said or didn't say just like you?

I haven't exaggerated anything, and OL isn't exaggerating.

Davies has never preached death and destruction to the Jews. He's completely making it up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"In other words you are saying OL is exaggerating things that extremist pig said or didn't say just like you?

Davies has never preached death and destruction to the Jews. He's completely making it up.

She also didn't label Hamas the terrorist organization it is.

This vid is a few years old, but listen to the bullshit out of the pig. A true embarrassment to her party and our parliament. If this idiot thinks life for women under Hamas is so wonderful she put her money where her mouth is and go live there.

Anonymous

No surprise, the ultra-lunatic wing if the Dipper party is not happy with Mulcair's decision to take his party's position away from the fringes of society. I'll bet Davies is drowning her sorrows in a big container of Ben and Gerry's gelato as I type.

QuoteOTTAWA — A small group of NDP supporters staged a protest against their party Thursday, threatening to throw their support elsewhere because of the party's reluctance to condemn Israel in terms that would satisfy them.

The protesters included donors, voters, and former campaign volunteers for Paul Dewar, the official Opposition's foreign affairs critic.

They held up signs accusing Israel of genocide and massacres and said they wouldn't leave Dewar's constituency office until he gave them five minutes of his time.

Joan Bishop said she doesn't recognize the NDP anymore, a party she's supported for years.

"We're deeply distressed by the fact the NDP in its official policy talks about respecting international law and UN resolutions but has taken virtually no stand on what's going on in Gaza," she told QMI Agency. "They mention Hamas rockets but they don't mention the fact Israel is responsible for the deaths in Gaza, the vast majority of which are civilians, including children."

Labour activist Hassan Husseini said Dewar shouldn't take his support for granted. Husseini blames NDP Leader Tom Mulcair for "silencing" those in the party who also want to hear more condemnation of Israeli tactics.

"There is control over the party by Tom Mulcair," Husseini said. "He's hijacked it."

"He's made it undemocratic!" shouted another protester.

Neither Mulcair's office nor Dewar responded to requests for comment.

Mulcair has, however, received a letter of support for his party's position from a coalition of Muslim groups, including Canadian Council of Imams, Islamic Circle of North America and Canadians in Support of Refugees in Dire Need.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/31/new-democrats-protest-their-partys-gaza-position">http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/31/ne ... a-position">http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/31/new-democrats-protest-their-partys-gaza-position

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
That's radical and extremist how?

Where's Obvious Li with that link to Libby Davies "preaching death and destruction to the jews"?

Come on Ro!  We both know Munday doesn't get his information from actual sources let alone posts them.  He just makes shit up, Shen adds insult and reality is avoided.

You mean like the way you insulted Renee? ;)

Well apparently Romero is avoiding reality too as he tries to attribute what Mulcair said to Davies. She appears to be distancing herself from his somewhat surprisingly more mainstream comments. No surprise Davies is having a hard time towing the Mulcair line. She doesn't have a single moderate bone under all that hideous blubber.

All I did was properly apply the insults she was throwing at me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

She also didn't label Hamas the terrorist organization it is.

Quote"Hamas is a recognized terrorist organization and Israel has the right to defend its citizens from these attacks, while doing its utmost to protect civilians." Davies, the Vancouver East MP, last week declared it "important for Canadians to speak out," urging her following to sign an NDP colleague's petition calling for an end to offensive actions from both sides in the conflict.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/07/29/ndp-deputy-leader-libby-davies-diverges-from-mulcair-with-stronger-stance-on-israel-gaza-conflict/">//http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/07/29/ndp-deputy-leader-libby-davies-diverges-from-mulcair-with-stronger-stance-on-israel-gaza-conflict/

Anonymous

Come on Ro!  We both know Munday doesn't get his information from actual sources let alone posts them.  He just makes shit up, Shen adds insult and reality is avoided.

You mean like the way you insulted Renee? ;)

Well apparently Romero is avoiding reality too as he tries to attribute what Mulcair said to Davies. She appears to be distancing herself from his somewhat surprisingly more mainstream comments. No surprise Davies is having a hard time towing the Mulcair line. She doesn't have a single moderate bone under all that hideous blubber.

All I did was properly apply the insults she was throwing at me.

I'm sure she is saying the same.

QuoteHamas is a recognized terrorist organization and Israel has the right to defend its citizens from these attacks, while doing its utmost to protect civilians." Davies, the Vancouver East MP, last week declared it "important for Canadians to speak out," urging her following to sign an NDP colleague's petition calling for an end to offensive actions from both sides in the conflict.

Romero

Oops, I got that wrong! When I Google "Libby Davies Hamas" I get:

QuoteNDP Deputy Leader Libby Davies diverges from Mulcair ...

National Post ‎- by Peter O'Neil ‎- 3 days ago

The NDP deputy leader, Libby Davies, is urging Canadians to "speak ... "Hamas is a recognized terrorist organization and Israel has the right to ...

So I found the quote in the article and assumed it was her.

At least I'll admit when I'm mistaken! Libby Davies still has not preached death and destruction to the Jews.

Anonymous

Romero,

I'm just busting your nuts a bit. Like most Canadians(including Dipper supporters), I don't give a flying fuck what Davies says or doesn't say.

Enjoy the long weekend Dude!!

Romero

No prob, I'm glad you caught it!

I'm having a good weekend, I hope you are too! I get Monday off. BC Day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"No prob, I'm glad you caught it!

I'm having a good weekend, I hope you are too! I get Monday off. BC Day.

Heritage weekend here. I took my son to the heritage Festival today at Hawrelak Park. The costumes and dancers were good, but the food was disappointing.