The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 14, 2023, 12:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Libtards are weeping about the Palestian civilians who are supposedly innocent

Well, as I watch in horror at a young Israeli girl who was murdered senselessly being paraded through the streets like a spoil of war, naked and desecrated mercilessly,  I'm failing to notice anyone in that crowd who strikes me as innocent

or at the very least, horrified themselves over the matter

https://theync.com/palestinians-parading-dead-israeli-woman-solider-through-street.htm

Is it just me? Are my own eyes simply failing me here or something?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

The Jews  have vowed to wipe out Hamas.

Let's hope God gives Israel victory.

Palestinians have proved they are evil by their own actions.

Satan and his demons must know the time is close now for being bound for 1,000 years.

Please Jehovah, comfort the ones who have lost their children and relations.

Thy Kingdom Come. It's time.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oliver the Second

I absolutely abhor anyone who attacks innocent people. I don't care whose side anyone is on, non-combatant civilians are left out of it. There are rules even in war.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

I agreed with you up until I saw the video of that poor girl being paraded through the streets to the cheers of the locals

then I realized there are no innocent civilians over there. Root word in civilian is civil and I don't see any of these rodents as civil.

Now I still understand their frustration and the fact that they are doomed to an open air prison of their own making but I also understand that Israel has some difficult choices to make.

ME? I'd exercise the same conviction and fortitude displayed by Truman to protect my own people.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 14, 2023, 11:41:48 AMI absolutely abhor anyone who attacks innocent people. I don't care whose side anyone is on, non-combatant civilians are left out of it. There are rules even in war.
Well said Oliver. :thumbup2:

DKG

Retired boxer Floyd Mayweather will send his private plane, the Air Mayweather, to Israel in hopes of delivering bulletproof vests and supplies to Israeli Defense Forces soldiers.

According to a report by Los Angeles magazine, the former champion has planned to deliver food and supplies, including bulletproof vests to Israeli military members.

"I stand with Israel against the Hamas terrorists. Hamas do not represent the people of Palestine but are a terrorist group that are attacking innocent lives!" Mayweather wrote on Instagram, along with pictures of a 2022 trip to Israel.

"I stand for all humans and wish for the safe return of all Americans and Israelis and any human that were kidnapped as hostages during these horrific war crimes. This is not a time for politics. This is a time for safety first and foremost. God Bless America. God Bless Israel. God Bless Human Kind!"