The best topic

Replies: 8061
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:04:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How many of you anti-corporate progressivess are protesting against job killing EV mandates that the UAW wants

Started by DKG, October 14, 2023, 04:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

I took a glance at BF's Politics sub and I thought I would do my good deed for the day and educate The New Holliday.

As Donald Trump told striking workers,"if your union leaders will not demand that crooked Joe repeal his electric vehicle mandate immediately, then it doesn't matter what hourly wage you get."

Here is why Mr Holliday.

Ernst & Young estimated that vehicles with conventional power trains have as many as 2,000 components in their power trains. Tesla's drive train, by way of comparison, reportedly contains only 17 moving parts.

In addition to containing fewer parts, EVs rely on construction techniques that are often more automated, meaning not nearly as many workers will be needed, according to Chen.

Ford and other industry experts prophesied in 2019 that an estimated 30% less labor will be required to build electric cars, reported CNN.

DKG

Brent

Quote from: DKG on October 14, 2023, 04:25:17 PMI took a glance at BF's Politics sub and I thought I would do my good deed for the day and educate The New Holliday.

As Donald Trump told striking workers,"if your union leaders will not demand that crooked Joe repeal his electric vehicle mandate immediately, then it doesn't matter what hourly wage you get."

Here is why Mr Holliday.

Ernst & Young estimated that vehicles with conventional power trains have as many as 2,000 components in their power trains. Tesla's drive train, by way of comparison, reportedly contains only 17 moving parts.

In addition to containing fewer parts, EVs rely on construction techniques that are often more automated, meaning not nearly as many workers will be needed, according to Chen.

Ford and other industry experts prophesied in 2019 that an estimated 30% less labor will be required to build electric cars, reported CNN.
Our union exeutives supports bans on the production of crude and LNG even though we haul a lot of both. It will cost us a lot of jobs, but they don't care about the interests of labour anymore.

Thiel

Quote from: DKG on October 14, 2023, 04:25:17 PMI took a glance at BF's Politics sub and I thought I would do my good deed for the day and educate The New Holliday.

Here is why Mr Holliday.

This is true. EV car mandates means fewer unionized auto manufacturing jobs.
gay, conservative and proud

Reggie Essent

Here is why Mr Holliday.

Good luck with this, DKG, but old Hollidork is a huge dripping pussy.  Always has been.  Plus, you could probably have a more coherent debate with Admin, believe it or not, because Holly is actually kind of thick and stupid. Admin has more snap in his brain, especially if he's on a new round of psych meds.

Of course I know they will read this as they lick the old spittle off the windows, but they won't come here because so many non-insane people in one place confuses and frightens them.

Thiel

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 14, 2023, 08:27:53 PMGood luck with this, DKG, but old Hollidork is a huge dripping pussy.  Always has been.  Plus, you could probably have a more coherent debate with Admin, believe it or not, because Holly is actually kind of thick and stupid. Admin has more snap in his brain, especially if he's on a new round of psych meds.

Of course I know they will read this as they lick the old spittle off the windows, but they won't come here because so many non-insane people in one place confuses and frightens them.
I like battling progressives.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Thiel on October 14, 2023, 08:30:03 PMI like battling progressives.

I do too, but I'm afraid all the proggies across our little forum universe are hopelessly afflicted with TDS until November of next year.  We'll just have to do this as they peek in from the windows:

:s_laugh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 14, 2023, 08:34:20 PMI do too, but I'm afraid all the proggies across our little forum universe are hopelessly afflicted with TDS until November of next year.  We'll just have to do this as they peek in from the windows:

Queers for the Jewish state. :s_laugh:

DKG

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 14, 2023, 08:27:53 PMGood luck with this, DKG, but old Hollidork is a huge dripping pussy.  Always has been.  Plus, you could probably have a more coherent debate with Admin, believe it or not, because Holly is actually kind of thick and stupid. Admin has more snap in his brain, especially if he's on a new round of psych meds.

From what he posted here, I would agree with that. It has been said that Holliday is borderline retarded. I would not dispute that distinct possibility.

Brent

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 14, 2023, 08:34:20 PMI do too, but I'm afraid all the proggies across our little forum universe are hopelessly afflicted with TDS until November of next year.  We'll just have to do this as they peek in from the windows:

If Trump wins, you have just seen the start of TDS.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview