Replies: 8292
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:13:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

Top 10 Places to live in the World for $1000 USD per month

Started by JOE, October 14, 2023, 05:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on October 31, 2023, 10:20:43 PMHahaha!!!!

Joe feels that I have been "bludgeoning" him with my car.

Poor old Senile Joe.

Your car against a real sports car, Prowler:

The camaro is ....defeated!

You spent too much Prowler & your competition is better.

JOE

In all likelihood Tesla already has something much superior to a Camaro cookin' their labs which has already rendered it obsolete.

In 5 years, the Prowler will be hanging on to an obsolete piece of junk.

Within 10, my coin collection will be worth more than his 2 cars combined.

That is the power of appreciating assets vs. the diminishing value of depreciating assets.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on October 31, 2023, 10:33:41 PMYour car against a real sports car, Prowler:

Joe shows a close race between a multi-million dollar super car and a sub-$100K Chevy and he thinks that he has won some kind of argument!!

What a dolt!!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on October 31, 2023, 10:39:08 PMIn all likelihood Tesla already has something much superior to a Camaro cookin' their labs which has already rendered it obsolete.

That is the power of appreciating assets vs. the diminishing value of depreciating assets.

This thread is about your poor financial position and having to find a place to live on a cheap budget, Joe.

If you want to get slapped around discussing my sports cars, try to limit it to the other thread.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: DKG on October 31, 2023, 08:23:07 PMAgreed, if Joe was a responsible when he was young...

The only thing a young man worries about is how to get that hot redhead into the sack! Responsibility comes later.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on November 01, 2023, 12:15:19 AMJoe shows a close race between a multi-million dollar super car and a sub-$100K Chevy and he thinks that he has won some kind of argument!!

What a dolt!!!

....more like at one point in the race it looked like the Bugatti let off the peddle and allowed the camaro to catch up. If the Bugatti really did floor it would have left the Camaro way back in the dust. The only reason the Bugatti allowed the Camaro to catch up was for photo-op and a nicer video so the 2 cars would be included in the picture, Prowler.

In a sprint or street race, that Bugatti would smoke you Prowler.

I sure think the camaro is an ugly car.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on October 31, 2023, 10:33:41 PMYour car against a real sports car, Prowler:

What in the actual fuk, josephine. Go buy a life FFS!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on October 31, 2023, 10:39:08 PMIn all likelihood Tesla already has something much superior to a Camaro cookin' their labs which has already rendered it obsolete.

Hey dipshit, the only thing that beats a Tesla Plaid in the 1/4 mile is the new 2023 Dodge Demon and only by a few tenths.

Tesla doesnt now nor will in the future have anything that will run a road course for 1/2 hour that will keep up with ANY of the road course oriented cars from Chevy or Ford. Sure, the first 2 laps are good, then the 6000lb pigs start to lose traction and the batteries start going dead.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: TheProwler on November 01, 2023, 12:15:19 AMJoe shows a close race between a multi-million dollar super car and a sub-$100K Chevy and he thinks that he has won some kind of argument!!

What a dolt!!!

I've personally watched ZLE Camaros run with Porsche GT3's at HPDE events. I was in a GT3 down at Ozarks this year and a red ZLE was right behind us for several laps.

Zetsu

I'd pick Prowler's ride over your imaginary junk limousine any day Joe, just saying.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Permanently off his rocker

Lokmar

TheProwler

Quote from: Lokmar on November 01, 2023, 11:09:52 AMWhat in the actual fuk, josephine. Go buy a life FFS!

That Bugatti costs $9 million.

Hahahaha!!!

Oerdin

Quote from: JOE on October 31, 2023, 10:39:08 PMWithin 10, my coin collection will be worth more than his 2 cars combined.

I find that doubtful.  I mean it might happen but coins are essentially a collectable so their value goes up and down with the regular economy.  For raw gold or silver it rare does better than over all I flatiron so essentially you aren't getting any meaningful return on your sunk costs.

You are most likely to just be treading water.

Oerdin

That said, high prices and high interest rates mean it now takes 14 years to break even on an average home purchase these days. 

With luck we will see a housing crash though with lots of defaults.

https://fortune.com/2023/11/01/how-bad-housing-market-affordability-zillow-says-13-year-breakeven/amp/
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

josephine is a tard. Buying rare coinage is ok during normal times but in a SHTF situation, you'll be lucky to get 1/4 what you paid. Buying junk silver and gold coinage that DOESNT have inflated values over much more than the gold is worth is better.