Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

refugees welcome lol

Started by reaps the honest, September 29, 2023, 09:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reaps the honest

Shen Li

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 29, 2023, 09:58:36 AM

The arrogance of Swedish libtards flooding their country with an alien culture and expecting them to adopt Nordic values.
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Odinson

Leftists = Domestic terrorists.

Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

I am in a hurry right now. I will take a look at the video in an hour or two.

DKG

I saw the video. I am far from an expert on what is happening on the ground in Sweden. It does seem there is a parallel society that has developed. Bernie Sanders never mentions that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: DKG on September 29, 2023, 05:57:52 PMI saw the video. I am far from an expert on what is happening on the ground in Sweden. It does seem there is a parallel society that has developed. Bernie Sanders never mentions that.
A lot of the social cohesion in the Scandinavian countries is gone or at risk. Bernie Sanders overlooks that.
gay, conservative and proud

Odinson

Its true that the crimerates are low and you can go for a late night jog without fear.

Some people seem to think we should have higher crimerates just because some 3rd world shithole has high crimerate.

Thats basically the argument you get.

I'm supposed to be like "OH! Its okay then!"

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on October 11, 2023, 04:30:47 PMIts true that the crimerates are low and you can go for a late night jog without fear.

Some people seem to think we should have higher crimerates just because some 3rd world shithole has high crimerate.

Thats basically the argument you get.

I'm supposed to be like "OH! Its okay then!"
What happened to your avatar?

Oliver the Second

Europe Let in Too Many Foreigners, Says Henry Kissinger in Wake of Pro-Hamas Demonstrations Across Continent

Pro-Hamas demonstrations show European nations, including Germany, made a "grave mistake", and the continent should be concerned about future hostage-taking raids against its own people if the idea isn't defeated quickly, Henry Kissinger warns.

Europe is subject to internal pressure by groups of people "of totally different culture and religion" because of the "grave mistake" of admitting too many foreigners, Henry Kissinger said of the phenomenon of demonstrations across Europe in support of Hamas terrorists this week.

Speaking to Politico in the wake of the Hamas terrorist attack against Israel on Saturday, longtime kingpin of the globalist movement Henry Kissinger walked back his previous position on the importance of keeping Western nations open to refugee flows and said the events of recent days showed nations had gone too far. He told the publication observing celebrations in German cities in support of Hamas is "painful" to watch.

Kissinger said: "It was a grave mistake to let in so many people of totally different culture and religion and concepts, because it creates a pressure group inside each country that does that".

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/10/13/europe-let-in-too-many-foreigners-says-henry-kissinger/

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 13, 2023, 10:29:47 AMEurope Let in Too Many Foreigners, Says Henry Kissinger in Wake of Pro-Hamas Demonstrations Across Continent

Pro-Hamas demonstrations show European nations, including Germany, made a "grave mistake", and the continent should be concerned about future hostage-taking raids against its own people if the idea isn't defeated quickly, Henry Kissinger warns.

Europe is subject to internal pressure by groups of people "of totally different culture and religion" because of the "grave mistake" of admitting too many foreigners, Henry Kissinger said of the phenomenon of demonstrations across Europe in support of Hamas terrorists this week.

Speaking to Politico in the wake of the Hamas terrorist attack against Israel on Saturday, longtime kingpin of the globalist movement Henry Kissinger walked back his previous position on the importance of keeping Western nations open to refugee flows and said the events of recent days showed nations had gone too far. He told the publication observing celebrations in German cities in support of Hamas is "painful" to watch.

Kissinger said: "It was a grave mistake to let in so many people of totally different culture and religion and concepts, because it creates a pressure group inside each country that does that".

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/10/13/europe-let-in-too-many-foreigners-says-henry-kissinger/
That seems like a major reversal for the former Secretary of State.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: DKG on October 13, 2023, 10:32:05 AMThat seems like a major reversal for the former Secretary of State.

He may be trying to get right with God now that the end is near but it's going to take a lot more than this. He has a lot to answer for.

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 13, 2023, 10:46:19 AMHe may be trying to get right with God now that the end is near but it's going to take a lot more than this. He has a lot to answer for.
He is the most famous and the most overrated Secretary of State.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Funny Funny x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles