News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I never imagined myself fighting fires...

Started by Frood, October 16, 2023, 05:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE on October 18, 2023, 08:27:29 AMBtw Thank you very much for funding my retirement DKG

Itll be like getting pogie for life. Money fer nothin...chix fer free all paid for by folks like you DKG

https://youtu.be/wTP2RUD_cL0?si=QIgdxNUveB3Yoqsg

I knew I could count on you

By the time you apply for it it'll be less & theyll raise the retirement age on ya

So I greatly appreciate your sacrifice so I can receive the full pension earlier than you will be able to

Thanks again DKG

I guess even someone like you Joe deserves basic human rights and not be left on the streets to starve to death.  I don't mind donating a bit just to feed you Joe, but if you want more you gotta work harder spreading your legs and ass at the local homeless shelter.
Permanently off his rocker

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on October 18, 2023, 08:27:29 AMBy the time you apply for it it'll be less & theyll raise the retirement age on ya

So Senile Joe thinks they are going to raise the "retirement age"....

And Senile Joe also thinks that "AI will take all the jobs!"

Increased technology will lower demands for human work, Senile Joe, which will effectively lower the hours of an average work week and also lower the average age of retirement.

What kind of work do you do, Joe?

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler on October 19, 2023, 03:05:05 AMSo Senile Joe thinks they are going to raise the "retirement age"....

And Senile Joe also thinks that "AI will take all the jobs!"

Increased technology will lower demands for human work, Senile Joe, which will effectively lower the hours of an average work week and also lower the average age of retirement.

What kind of work do you do, Joe?

Increased technology also raises productivity and increases wages for those with the right skills.

Frood

Left home before sunrise and got home an hour after sunset....again.

I smell of smoke... only slept 4 hours last night, and will be lucky to get 5 hours tonight.

The fun is wearing thin.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Another 14 hour day.... now rostered for the next 5...  :facepalm:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Added afterthought... saw my first cross-bred carpet snake/Brown snake slithering across a track today.

Best of both snake worlds... even before the venom kills its prey, the snake will be constricting it.

It was a big boy for a Brown but quite tiny for a Carpet.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Saw another big boy Brown on my way home from work at the last second sitting in the middle of the road while my arm was dangling down. Whipped it up so quick, the top of my hand is turning purple from the door frame impact.

But lucky me... I got home by 7... just a mere 12 hours today.  :thumbup2:

I think by the end of tomorrow, I'll be well over 80 hours for the week.

That's 19 yo shit. I'm over it.... and I'm having bizarre dreams now from the lack of sleep.

2 days ago I dreamt that Seamajor and Poppy hooked up in 1940's Guadalcanal. Poppy wore a slice of coconut shell on his taint, held together but a dozen or so joined furry pipe cleaners of dubious sexual colour arrays. Seaboobs had a pineapple balls deep in his saggy old man butt and every time he took a step I could hear the noise of paintballs hit a burlap sack full of straw.

Poppy would squeal and Seaboobs would moan like a Jewish doctor in his 80's.

It was more of a graphic nightmare, to be honest.

...and then last night, I had an apocalyptic dream where my boss and his mate (2IC) were told about my demise from this mortal coil but because it would kick start world war (the way I died), they were meant to go with the timeline...except they made the mistake of talking too loudly near me, then trying to herd me into normal duties... like a cat.

Like, if I willingly died an unfortunate death I sensed beforehand, all would be OK..

Of course, I told them to go fuck themselves, their mothers, and each other...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

First day off in nearly two weeks. Spent last night getting hammered and the first half of today recuperating before a 4 pm unsolicited job interview.

I really had no intention of accepting any offer but attended anyway because former employer, the COO and his 2IC put me up for the position before advertisement.

Very disappointed though to find out what the job entailed. Not much of anything and led in a monkey in the middle many chieftains tug of war, and I'd be the meat in the middle.

40 percent increase in salary though....but with it, a 300 percent increase of self loathing and despair working for 20 and 30 something year olds who have no idea what they're doing and no idea how to analyse my cv.

New facility has been built and only now have they decided they need somebody in that field to run it.. run it after they cluelessly designed it... most of these people are in marketing or sales....so while they could correctly identify the need for a new facility, they've already balls'd it up from the start.

But not fully run it... just take full responsibility when it doesn't run as intended.

Fuck that shit...

I'd rather be out in nature at a lower wage, even with the longer hours.

I see the craziest shit in my current job, the boss leaves me alone, and we get stellar results and compliments and repeat work.

I can also take a shit anywhere with no danger of being discovered. Bizarre thing to say but when you can gouge out a massive hole in the ground with a blade on tilt, reach behind your seat and pull out a swivel toilet seat, and take a comfortable nature shit without a single human noise in the background, that's a beautiful fucking shit.

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Woohoo! Pissing down rain still... went in for a mere 4 hours, cleaned some heavy machinery interiors of grime and dust... undercover, and fucked off real quick for an almost 4 day weekend.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Potentially getting dropped off into an out of control fire for a few days to a week. My boss took off a couple days ago and only came back briefly to refuel this morning. It's a 3 hour drive each way.

I doubt any accommodation is being offered to contractors or is even available in the area.

Packing a bag tonight with non-perishables (getting fed on the line is spotty at times), spare undies, socks, shirts, basic toiletries, cooler full of frozen water and a few drinks, and probably my insect mesh topped hammock, and thin backpackers inflatable mat along with some parachord.

Figure I can at least catch a sleep strung up between machinery... and eat baked beans and pasta packets should I get skipped on the food deliveries again.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Didn't get the call today. I expect it tomorrow.

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Agree Agree x 2 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

I'm not driving something suited for the hardcore work... unless there's an emergency then all rules get thrown out.

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Yeah, I know. I doubt I can tell you anything you don't already know how quickly the situation can go pear shaped either. You know exactly what you're letting yourself in for and you're doing it anyway.

I'm proud to know you, mate. Fingers crossed it all does as smoothly as it might.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Frood on October 19, 2023, 06:33:19 AMLeft home before sunrise and got home an hour after sunset....again.

I smell of smoke... only slept 4 hours last night, and will be lucky to get 5 hours tonight.

The fun is wearing thin.

I hope the arsonists fall into the fires they light.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol