The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Big Chief Ch@gab@@ Is a Shrewd Businessman

Started by Gary Oak, August 01, 2014, 11:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Any Big Chief Chugaboo that does not reveal their salary should not receive one dime from hard working white Canadians.

I too agree that all elected office holders should have to reveal their salaries Gary Oak..

But it is not just white people that work hard and pay taxes.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Any Big Chief Chugaboo that does not reveal their salary should not receive one dime from hard working white Canadians.

Or in your case, hardly working.

I work fulltime and a lot harder than you are capable of.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

So you are a low paid labourer? You definitely rent and don't own right? You are single with no kids right? You've never ran a business of your own right? You have minimal savings and zero investments. In other words you are the same pathetic whiner like the BP article you posted?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"

So you are a low paid labourer? You definitely rent and don't own right? You are single with no kids right? You've never ran a business of your own right? You have minimal savings and zero investments. In other words you are the same pathetic whiner like the BP article you posted?

That is assuming a lot Big Wave Dave..

Then again Gary Oak assumes a lot about different posters too.