Last post: Today at 02:06:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Look at this drunk pig attacking Weeg

Started by Erica Mena, October 18, 2023, 11:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 22, 2024, 04:08:42 PMSex KItten ROTFLMAO

For whom? A clan of Hutts?

I have never seen one man on these forums refer to that hippo as sexy. She looks like she stinks
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Brent

Quote from: Erica Mena on January 22, 2024, 04:39:27 PMI have never seen one man on these forums refer to that hippo as sexy. She looks like she stinks
Are you talking about that fat pig Oak?

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Brent

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on January 24, 2024, 06:27:24 PMThere is someone else like fat Oak.  :facepalm:
this one is worse

at least Oak knows shes fat and ugly and only tries to throw herself at male posters in private

that other retard has no problem posting her bio bags for all to see and puke at

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 24, 2024, 06:30:33 PMthis one is worse

at least Oak knows shes fat and ugly and only tries to throw herself at male posters in private

that other retard has no problem posting her bio bags for all to see and puke at
I did not know fat Oak was looking for love. Good luck with that. Oak will need lots of it just to get a guy to friend her on facebook.

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on January 26, 2024, 12:22:16 PMWhy are those men touching her? That is assault.

They were trying to get her to put her clothes back on... then she starred grabbing a guys crotch and exposing her piss flaps.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 09:29:14 AMI found Murdock's spirit animal:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FZS3DUxWzqYy/

They should have tazed her right in the pussy!!!!! She's lucky she didnt wind up with bukakke!!!
Creative Creative x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Frood on January 26, 2024, 12:49:52 PMThey were trying to get her to put her clothes back on... then she starred grabbing a guys crotch and exposing her piss flaps.

They should have tarped her not tazered her.

Why was everyone staring at her?..  they were perverts...

I would have hosed her.

They should not have touched her and the crowd shouldn't have looked.

Do you know how many artists models crotches I saw at college live? They don't care who they flash they fannies at. They are brazen, I tell you!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on January 27, 2024, 03:37:31 AMThey should have tarped her not tazered her.

Why was everyone staring at her?..  they were perverts...

I would have hosed her.

They should not have touched her and the crowd shouldn't have looked.

Do you know how many artists models crotches I saw at college live? They don't care who they flash they fannies at. They are brazen, I tell you!!

Absolutely no idea where you're coming from.

Chick gets fucked up on drink, drugs, or both... proceeds to strip down and be a menace in a highly trafficked place... and you're like "don't touch her! She is anz artistez"?

Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on January 26, 2024, 03:50:41 PMThey should have tazed her right in the pussy!!!!! She's lucky she didnt wind up with bukakke!!!

What the fuck was wrong with her
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview