Last post: May 22, 2024, 02:45:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Hey Leftards, we have ourselves an interesting conundrum here

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 18, 2023, 04:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Informative Informative x 2 View List

Bonesaw

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 18, 2023, 04:17:40 PMIs YOUR president and his administration which you support unequivocally spreading misinformation now?  :popcorn:

https://www.voanews.com/a/us-israel-intel-from-gaza-hospital-blast-points-to-palestinian-group-/7316541.html

If it was an accident, maybe someone should take their rockets away.

You don't let the dumb kids play with M80s

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Bonesaw on October 18, 2023, 04:38:43 PMIf it was an accident, maybe someone should take their rockets away.

You don't let the dumb kids play with M80s

Did you hear the audio?

At first I found it hard to believe only because of how utterly stupid they sounded but then I remembered they are ragheads and these guys do tend to spend their formative years sexually assaulting livestock
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Bonesaw

I like when the one guy goes "what are you saying (name)?"

Like he couldn't believe it...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

And the other one was like "God Bless damn thing couldn't find another place to explode"?

I couldn't help but laugh... it was like Beavis and Butthead in charge of a dangerous weapons cache
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

There must be a couple dozen spy satellites parked over the middle east watching everything right now. I'm sure somebody caught it on video and knows exactly what happened but they'll never tell us of course.

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 18, 2023, 06:29:16 PMThere must be a couple dozen spy satellites parked over the middle east watching everything right now. I'm sure somebody caught it on video and knows exactly what happened but they'll never tell us of course.
It was the goat humpers who did it.

Biggie Smiles

Why aren't the Palestinians showing images/video of a disintegrated hospital?

All I'm seeing is a singed parking lot with several cars hollowed out but the building is still standing.

Kinda interesting considering we've seen 14 story buildings being reduced to charcoal briquettes by Israeli planes

All it takes is a little common sense on this one folks.

Lokmar

Wow, if these cunts could just keep blowing themselves up, the jews could sit back, eat some Reuben sammies, and point/laugh!!!!

Like I've always said, "I just love a dead muhzie!"

Maybe tomorrow I'll celebrate by buying and flushing a koran!!!!

Lokmar

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Look at these fucking savages

Israel could blow up 5 hospitals tomorrow and I wouldn't give the slightest fuck

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

We may not know the exact cause of the bombed al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza, but here's what we do know:

1. It wasn't the IDF (Israel Defense Forces).

It was fired from the direction of Gaza and headed toward Israel. However, the rocket was shot mid-flight, tragically landing on the hospital.

2. Ilhan Omar, despite video evidence proving that Israel did not fire the rocket, has refused to retract the statement she posted on Twitter right after the bombing occurred.

Even the New York Times changed its headline three times as more information about the bombing was discovered.

3. On October 11, Hamas actually did bomb a hospital in Israel. The Barzilai Medical Center located in Ashkelon, Israel. Did Ilhan Omar tweet about that?

Biggie Smiles

Leftists are scum

they dont care about facts, only the narrative