Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Mega-List: Israel's Crimes & Controversies

Started by Aryan, October 19, 2023, 02:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 20, 2023, 01:36:31 PMhttps://voca.ro/1kOmXUCkFGf1

Old women is home form work now so I can't play silly buggers anymore tonight  :crampe: .

https://voca.ro/15JwJfFU135T

Good move not angering the head of the house.
You might end up eating nothing but beans and turnips for dinner.
Oh wait- you're British; that's like a gourmet repast, innit?

Muahahahaha.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 20, 2023, 03:17:02 PMhttps://voca.ro/15JwJfFU135T

Good move not angering the head of the house.
You might end up eating nothing but beans and turnips for dinner.
Oh wait- you're British; that's like a gourmet repast, innit?

Muahahahaha.

The problem with you is that you're too fucking dumb to understand the difference between what you think is apartheid and infact is nothing but self preservation. What would you do moron when you are surrounded by savages who's very existence where they live is to kill as many Jews as possible. It's islamic doctrine you fucking idiot to kill every Jew on this planet. You continuously ignore this fact like it's not a reality,don't you. I mean please challenge me on this fact and see how that works out for you.

You also conveniently fail to mention the the kartomn resolution of 67 which states-

No recognition of Israel.
No negotiations with Israel.
And this is the most important one. no peace with Israel.

Do you understand what all that means you fucking idiot?

The Arabs living in Israel will never be content until every fucking Jew is dead. Dead Vit,nothing else with appease those savages. So pray tell me Mr.fucking apartheid and genocide state. What the actual fuck would you do when you all surrounded on all sides by third world savages who want nothing more than your complete annihilation ?  They won't negotiate with you or even recognize you are a state. All they want is your deaths.

What is laughable too is that you never once condemned what those nazi scum cunts done to the civilians. Yet here you are fucking virtue signalling like a pompous twat about Israel defending itself.

Does Israel pay a wage to any person killing a muslim?

Becasue the Palestinains do. And you have the front to try and make out these people are appressed. Go eat a bag od dicks you liberal prick.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

To those that say Gaza is an open air prison because Israel blocks incoming and outgoing movement on the 3 sides of the rectangle they control I say this

On Oct 7, by their own admission, HAMAS fired nearly 3000 rockets into Israel. Homemade or not, how the hell did they import that much destructive material into a country with such restrictions and can we imagine how many more they'd have if Israel didn't impose such embargo?

I understand the jews can be cunts. I understand they aren't the most likable people around and I understand the frustration of the average Palestinian person

However, I understand Israel's right to defend itself and quite frankly, the Palestinians lost any support they had from me when I watched a dead woman who was not even Jewish being paraded, bloodied and naked, through the streets of Gaza to the cheers and sneers of the locals. It was at that point that I realized there are no innocent civilians in a camp where everyone's core belief is to simply hate and dehumanize anyone who is not them.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 20, 2023, 04:25:36 PMTo those that say Gaza is an open air prison because Israel blocks incoming and outgoing movement on the 3 sides of the rectangle they control I say this

On Oct 7, by their own admission, HAMAS fired nearly 3000 rockets into Israel. Homemade or not, how the hell did they import that much destructive material into a country with such restrictions and can we imagine how many more they'd have if Israel didn't impose such embargo?

I understand the jews can be cunts. I understand they aren't the most likable people around and I understand the frustration of the average Palestinian person

However, I understand Israel's right to defend itself and quite frankly, the Palestinians lost any support they had from me when I watched a dead woman who was not even Jewish being paraded, bloodied and naked, through the streets of Gaza to the cheers and sneers of the locals. It was at that point that I realized there are no innocent civilians in a camp where everyone's core belief is to simply hate and dehumanize anyone who is not them.

Egypt also blocks what goes in and out of Gaza, so they do not trust Gaza's leadership either.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on October 20, 2023, 04:47:20 PMEgypt also blocks what goes in and out of Gaza, so they do not trust Gaza's leadership either.

Exactly. WHich is exactly why I highlighted the 3 sides of the rectangle

but no one seems to want to hold Egypt accountable

Garraty_47

I love it when people tell me what I think, what I do or do not support, what I do or do not understand.

It makes these little chats so much easier.
My input isn't even needed... just wind you up and Zoooom!
Off you go.

Do let me know if I change my mind on any of this stuff, though.
I'd hate to miss out on my own epiphany.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

What's disturbing is the fact that the American government seems to be taking the cowardly path of neutrality. Just three days ago, "Squad" members proposed a resolution to Congress that called for a ceasefire, despite the intended genocide by Hamas. Further, Biden's visit to Israel has been framed not around the slaughtered Jews but rather around the idea that "Gaza faces humanitarian catastrophe."

Is there any wonder why so many people are misinformed about Hamas and Gaza when our own elected officials are effectively telling Israel not to respond to their 9/11? Are terrorists really free to kill over 1,300 people as long as they're Jews?

For those who believe Gaza citizens are entirely innocent, I saw a video of civilians walking into Israel cheering as the Jews are getting slaughtered" when Hamas first launched its attack.

Oliver the Second

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 20, 2023, 05:10:25 PMI love it when people tell me what I think, what I do or do not support, what I do or do not understand.

It makes these little chats so much easier.
My input isn't even needed... just wind you up and Zoooom!
Off you go.

Do let me know if I change my mind on any of this stuff, though.
I'd hate to miss out on my own epiphany.

No, I'm just telling you you're wrong.

Lokmar

I propose I show up and kick all of you fuckers in the nuts and then yell out "CEASE FIRE!" and you have to listen. Garraty gets 2 nut kicks. No retaliating bitches! PWN3D!
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Yeah ceasefire is bullshit

Israel shouldn't stop until the threat is neutralized

If innocent people in Gaza die in the processs I charge it to Hamas
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Reggie Essent

I gotta question for Mister Garraty regarding the word "genocide."

The root of the word "Genocide" refers to the extermination of a "genotype," a specific genetic heritage, or ethnicity, such as when the German regime of the 1930s and 40s supposedly instituted a program of industrial human slaughter in regard to Jews. (The Shoah Myth is a completely different argument and not germane here.  Perhaps another thread by Aryan about the Holohoax can be started.)

Anyway, using the word "genocide" to refer to what's gone down between the arab Jihadi filth and the Israeli Jews in Gaza and the West Bank since 1948 is completely erroneous, inaccurate and, in fact, is supportive of one side's propaganda against the other.

Here's a simple question for you, Vitty. (::) The population of mainland China is primarily Han Chinese by ethnicity.  The population of Taiwan is primarily Han Chinese by ethnicity. If Communist China invaded Taiwan tomorrow and slaughtered every single inhabitant of Taiwan tomorrow, would that be a "genocide?"

Words have meaning and they should be used correctly.  Otherwise people might start thinking that women can have dicks.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 20, 2023, 08:59:43 PMI gotta question for Mister Garraty regarding the word "genocide."

The root of the word "Genocide" refers to the extermination of a "genotype," a specific genetic heritage, or ethnicity, such as when the German regime of the 1930s and 40s supposedly instituted a program of industrial human slaughter in regard to Jews. (The Shoah Myth is a completely different argument and not germane here.  Perhaps another thread by Aryan about the Holohoax can be started.)

Anyway, using the word "genocide" to refer to what's gone down between the arab Jihadi filth and the Israeli Jews in Gaza and the West Bank since 1948 is completely erroneous, inaccurate and, in fact, is supportive of one side's propaganda against the other.

Here's a simple question for you, Vitty. (::) The population of mainland China is primarily Han Chinese by ethnicity.  The population of Taiwan is primarily Han Chinese by ethnicity. If Communist China invaded Taiwan tomorrow and slaughtered every single inhabitant of Taiwan tomorrow, would that be a "genocide?"

Words have meaning and they should be used correctly.  Otherwise people might start thinking that women can have dicks.
Israel is not slaughtering the Arabs on Israeli soil, so the China Taiwan possibility aint an accurate compatison.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 20, 2023, 07:54:34 PMYeah ceasefire is bullshit

Israel shouldn't stop until the threat is neutralized

If innocent people in Gaza die in the processs I charge it to Hamas
No ceasefire and letting Hamas regroup and build more rockets.

Herman

Isreal aint no apartheid state for Christ sake. That is BDS bullshit.

Agree Agree x 3 View List