Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Mega-List: Israel's Crimes & Controversies

Started by Aryan, October 19, 2023, 02:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on October 20, 2023, 02:54:00 PMFunny how they were cajoled into giving up their fukin land to these arab muhzierats, funny how they're cucked into giving that boy fucker Ararat 95% of what he wanted for peace but Ararat told then GFY because they're purpose is a continuation of hitlers jew extermination program, wild how they drop leaflets and give out warnings to these arab animals before they blow their shit up.

Still, we hear people like you trying to convince us Israel blew up a fucking rando hospital when the reality is Hamas fucked it up. You have every bit as much integrity as Hamas.

I keep telling you, the jews you hate are the libtard jews. I keep telling you, the libtard jews want Israel destroyed just like the want everyone gayed. These liberal jews are protesting Israel defending itself right now. They're standing WITH the Palestinians FFS.

Spare me your bullshit.

What bullshit? Literally everything you hate about the US is caused by jews... Nigger worship, BLM, LGBT, Antifa, woke garbage, TDS, open borders, Biden administration, anti-white policies aka Loxism, Cultural Marxism and CRT, anti-gun agenda, MSM bias, etc.

Yet despite all this, you remain rabidly pro-Israel. WTF?

You're Christian, right? You do realise that Christians often get spat on and persecuted in that gay shithole?

Aryan

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 20, 2023, 03:17:02 PMhttps://voca.ro/15JwJfFU135T

Good move not angering the head of the house.
You might end up eating nothing but beans and turnips for dinner.
Oh wait- you're British; that's like a gourmet repast, innit?

Muahahahaha.

Their fish and chips are MUCH worse...  :pardon:
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Seriously, fuck kikes...

Associated Press changes influential style guide to capitalize 'Black

The Associated Press has changed its influential writing style guide to capitalize the "b" in the term Black when referring to people in a racial, ethnic or cultural context, weighing in on a hotly debated issue.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/jun/20/associated-press-style-guide-capitalize-black

Why we will lowercase white

Jul. 20, 2020, by John Daniszewski

AP style will continue to lowercase the term white in racial, ethnic and cultural senses. This decision follows our move last month to capitalize Black in such uses. We consulted with a wide group of people internally and externally around the globe and considered a variety of commentary in making these decisions.

https://blog.ap.org/announcements/why-we-will-lowercase-white#:~:text=Some%20have%20expressed%20the%20belief%20that,and%20will%20periodically%20review%20our%20decision.&text=Some%20have%20expressed%20the,periodically%20review%20our%20decision.&text=expressed%20the%20belief%20that,and%20will%20periodically%20review

reaps the honest

My washing machine just broke down and I'm a bit short of cash this month.Might pop out and kill me a couple of Jews as I've heard the P/A pay quite a good wage for dead Jews.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on October 21, 2023, 03:11:47 AMIsreal aint no apartheid state for Christ sake. That is BDS bullshit.

They bend over backwards to accommodate muslimes. Gaza and the West Bank are Israeli territory. They should retake both and expel all the muslimes to Jordan and Egypt.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I'll take jews over lslamic jihadists any day
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 21, 2023, 10:04:34 AMI'll take jews over lslamic jihadists any day

Don't read the reports of what those sand nigger animals did to those babies and women. I wish I hadn't.
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 21, 2023, 10:04:34 AMI'll take jews over lslamic jihadists any day
Only imbeciles and white libtards wouldn't.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 21, 2023, 11:03:09 AMDon't read the reports of what those sand nigger animals did to those babies and women. I wish I hadn't.

Don't keep looking at it. It's bad for the soul.

Shen Li

Aryan

You don't have to take either.   

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on October 21, 2023, 04:35:20 AMWhat bullshit? Literally everything you hate about the US is caused by jews... Nigger worship, BLM, LGBT, Antifa, woke garbage, TDS, open borders, Biden administration, anti-white policies aka Loxism, Cultural Marxism and CRT, anti-gun agenda, MSM bias, etc.

Yet despite all this, you remain rabidly pro-Israel. WTF?

You're Christian, right? You do realise that Christians often get spat on and persecuted in that gay shithole?

LIBERAL jews, you assclown!

Just like liberal blacks, liberal whites, and liberal everyones.

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on October 21, 2023, 12:55:19 PMLIBERAL jews, you assclown!

Just like liberal blacks, liberal whites, and liberal everyones.

When are you going to admit that you're jewish, Herschel?
Funny Funny x 1 View List