Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Next time call Uber Eats

Started by Oliver the Second, October 21, 2023, 11:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second

Phoenix-area woman sues DoorDash after driver reportedly performs sexual act on her food

A Phoenix-area woman filed a lawsuit earlier this month after she said a DoorDash driver masturbated on her food. According to court paperwork, the unidentified woman ordered a meal from Filiberto's Mexican Food through DoorDash on Jan. 17, 2022. The order was assigned to Jeffrey Reid Jacobs. Court documents said he got the food, parked in the Filiberto's parking lot and pleasured himself on the food.

A Filiberto's employee saw what happened and told Jacobs to return the food, according to the documents filed in court. He didn't and drove off. The worker then called DoorDash and said what Jacobs reportedly did. The worker told DoorDash to tell the woman about what Jacobs did and not eat the food that was being delivered. The woman claims it took DoorDash 40 minutes to respond, and by that time, Jacobs had delivered the food, and she had eaten it.

The woman in the lawsuit says the incident has "caused her emotional pain and suffering," and she has "incurred medical expenses and lost wages, and will continue to suffer both in the future." The lawsuit claims Jacobs broke the law, but it's unclear if law enforcement was called after the incident. The victim calls for a jury trial but doesn't say how much money she wants.

https://www.azfamily.com/2023/10/21/phoenix-area-woman-sues-after-doordash-driver-performs-sexual-act-her-food/

Lokmar

She must have been a lib. Every time I jacked off on a liberals salad, they ate it and asked for seconds!!!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 21, 2023, 11:12:27 PMPhoenix-area woman sues DoorDash after driver reportedly performs sexual act on her food

A Phoenix-area woman filed a lawsuit earlier this month after she said a DoorDash driver masturbated on her food. According to court paperwork, the unidentified woman ordered a meal from Filiberto's Mexican Food through DoorDash on Jan. 17, 2022. The order was assigned to Jeffrey Reid Jacobs. Court documents said he got the food, parked in the Filiberto's parking lot and pleasured himself on the food.

A Filiberto's employee saw what happened and told Jacobs to return the food, according to the documents filed in court. He didn't and drove off. The worker then called DoorDash and said what Jacobs reportedly did. The worker told DoorDash to tell the woman about what Jacobs did and not eat the food that was being delivered. The woman claims it took DoorDash 40 minutes to respond, and by that time, Jacobs had delivered the food, and she had eaten it.

The woman in the lawsuit says the incident has "caused her emotional pain and suffering," and she has "incurred medical expenses and lost wages, and will continue to suffer both in the future." The lawsuit claims Jacobs broke the law, but it's unclear if law enforcement was called after the incident. The victim calls for a jury trial but doesn't say how much money she wants.

https://www.azfamily.com/2023/10/21/phoenix-area-woman-sues-after-doordash-driver-performs-sexual-act-her-food/
I pissed off a lot of folks in my life but, never the people who delivered my drinks or grub.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on October 22, 2023, 01:46:13 AMI pissed off a lot of folks in my life but, never the people who delivered my drinks or grub.

Damn straight! I had a friend who was always a cunt in the drive through. I would NEVER eat at the same places he did. He'd continuously roll his eyes and say, why not? and if I told him once, I told him 10 times, "they spit in your food, you stupid fucker!"
Agree Agree x 1 View List