News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

I bought & now OWN a piece of the USA Folks!

Started by JOE, September 13, 2023, 04:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

Quote from: Zetsu on October 24, 2023, 06:36:48 PMDun mind if you do brother 8-), when you and Frood share stories it's always interesting, but for old Joe I can only give him a maximum of 5% of credibility, the remaining 95% is just a bunch of highly exaggerated nonsense.  :oeudC:
I know Jo Jo tells porkies just to get noticed, but he is still cute as a button.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu on October 24, 2023, 10:53:33 PMThat's the price others have to pay when an old man like Joe has never gotten laid nor anything important to do.

Has your male pattern baldness been acting up lately, little Zetsu?

I see a lotta balding Chinese men in Vancouver

Try rogaine eh?

Might help yanno

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE on October 25, 2023, 06:00:37 AMHas your male pattern baldness been acting up lately, little Zetsu?

I see a lotta balding Chinese men in Vancouver

Try rogaine eh?

Might help yanno

Sorry to disappoint but my hair thinning is the same level for nearly a decade Joe, when a man thinks about other men's appearances, he must be hiding something.  We knew you were made for Thiel :yeahhh:
Permanently off his rocker

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu on October 25, 2023, 12:03:18 PMSorry to disappoint but my hair thinning is the same level for nearly a decade Joe, when a man thinks about other men's appearances, he must be hiding something.  We knew you were made for Thiel :yeahhh:

Pheww! Well that's a relieft to know that you are only half as bald as you used to be Little Zetsu.

Keep up the hair treatments!

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE on October 25, 2023, 12:29:12 PMPheww! Well that's a relieft to know that you are only half as bald as you used to be Little Zetsu.

Keep up the hair treatments!

Honestly Joe I couldn't think or care about my hair any less until you've brought it up, too bad it's no where as thin as you wish it to be old geezer.  :yeahhh:
Permanently off his rocker

Lokmar

If a bald motherfucker shows up on your doorstep with an AR-15 josephine, you best hand over that gold...or else!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Brent

Quote from: Zetsu on October 25, 2023, 12:03:18 PMSorry to disappoint but my hair thinning is the same level for nearly a decade Joe, when a man thinks about other men's appearances, he must be hiding something.  We knew you were made for Thiel :yeahhh:
Bingo

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on October 25, 2023, 01:59:37 PMIf a bald motherfucker shows up on your doorstep with an AR-15 josephine, you best hand over that gold...or else!

...I'm the guy in the video beatin' the drum....Lokmeer!

Just thought I'd letcha know!

Make yer task easier to accomplish.