Replies: 8292
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:13:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

Happy B-day Blaze

Started by Shen Li, October 24, 2023, 07:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: Cronus on October 25, 2023, 07:01:27 AMHappy Birthday my friend!!!!!

Oh man, what a wild night I had lol. My Snapchat story barely scratches the surface!!!

I spend most the day baking my Earthquake cake, and my Pumpkin roll. Get to the jam and was greeted with so much joy and missing me lol. My friend said he hadnt seen that many folks there since I been gone lol. We had a blast!!!! So many friends came. All my goodies got ate. After the jam, my friend broke out bagpipes and played for me! Too cool. Then we all broke out in Sea Shanties lol. Was great hahahaha. After that, I went to another spot and checked out a band. Shared my vibes, and danced my ass off lol. This one guy and his posse  said "wanna go to the strip club?", and I was Sooooooooo tempted hahhahahahaha. Said it was my birthday, and then they wanted to go even more lol. But they waited too long to roll. I woulda went if we rolled earlier on lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Raven on October 25, 2023, 02:12:41 PMHappy Birthday, crazy man :)  lol

Hahahaha I love this lol. Shows my positive celebratory energy, hahahaha. Which I had tonight!!!! hahaha

Got so much love everywhere I went, loved it. The good vibe I expelled, always came back to me.
Love Love x 1 View List
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Thiel

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 25, 2023, 12:06:30 PMLoLwhut?

'Round here I can walk into purt' near any convenience store or gas station and walk out with lighters (Bic and Zippo), key chains, belt buckles, and other assorted nick-nacks with the confederate flag on 'em.

Some, like the Boone's Mill Pottery and Produce shop on route 220 will even gladly sell me a big-ass actual flag.

Sheeit.
I stand corrected.
gay, conservative and proud