The best topic

Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Happy B-day Blaze

Started by Shen Li, October 24, 2023, 07:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on October 25, 2023, 12:02:55 AMSome days it reminds me.

I mean, Im getting there lol. But as long as I stay positive, and keep moving and dancing, I feel I am staying younger longer. Longer than most folks my age anyway lol. They be OLD!!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Thiel

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 25, 2023, 12:02:25 AMHappy birthday Blazor, enjoy some cake!

That has to be made at home. No bakery would decorate a cake with a Confederate flag.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on October 25, 2023, 12:10:18 AMI mean, Im getting there lol. But as long as I stay positive, and keep moving and dancing, I feel I am staying younger longer. Longer than most folks my age anyway lol. They be OLD!!!!
I put up a fight against aging too.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on October 25, 2023, 12:11:11 AMThat has to be made at home. No bakery would decorate a cake with a Confederate flag.

Damn, you make me wanna post the pic of my Son's cake I did lol, you would laugh your ass off  :crampe:

Some folks here have seen it I think lol.

Blazor

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on October 25, 2023, 12:14:01 AMDamn, you make me wanna post the pic of my Son's cake I did lol, you would laugh your ass off  :crampe:

Some folks here have seen it I think lol.
By all means, post it. I will not be offended. Even if I was, that would be my problem. Nobody should think twice about posting pictures because it makes me cry.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on October 25, 2023, 12:17:15 AMBy all means, post it. I will not be offended. Even if I was, that would be my problem. Nobody should think twice about posting pictures because it makes me cry.

Lol, I know you wouldnt be offended, I would hope not anyway. And you know Im never afraid of posting the flag of the South lol.

I LOVE teaching folks the truth of the South. If you ever need to know anything, feel free to ask lol.

One moment, Im processing your request lol, computer is now fired up. Now begins the search..........

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor on October 25, 2023, 12:20:38 AMLol, I know you wouldnt be offended, I would hope not anyway. And you know Im never afraid of posting the flag of the South lol.

I LOVE teaching folks the truth of the South. If you ever need to know anything, feel free to ask lol.

One moment, Im processing your request lol, computer is now fired up. Now begins the search..........
I will wait.

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel on October 25, 2023, 12:33:26 AMI will wait.

I found it hahahaha.

And as a bonus, I found the birthday card I made him for his 16th birthday hahahahaha......

Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Cronus

Happy Birthday my friend!!!!!
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

DKG

Happy birthday Blazer.

priscilla1961

Happy birthday Blazor. :party:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Garraty_47

Quote from: Thiel on October 25, 2023, 12:11:11 AMThat has to be made at home. No bakery would decorate a cake with a Confederate flag.

LoLwhut?

'Round here I can walk into purt' near any convenience store or gas station and walk out with lighters (Bic and Zippo), key chains, belt buckles, and other assorted nick-nacks with the confederate flag on 'em.

Some, like the Boone's Mill Pottery and Produce shop on route 220 will even gladly sell me a big-ass actual flag.

Sheeit.
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Feliz cumpleanos, Homeboy
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Blazor on October 24, 2023, 11:37:42 PMThanks for the birthday wishes! To thank you, I'll let you sit on my face, lulz.

You're close!!! I'll be 30 again, lol....... 47.
Have a happy one brother. :drunk2: