Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

16 people shot dead in Maine USA

Started by JOE, October 26, 2023, 01:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Herman

It's twenty two dead now. Fifty to sixty were wounded.

Lokmar

If there would have been some armed citizens there, they would have killed that fucker in his tracks.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on October 26, 2023, 08:50:37 PMIf there would have been some armed citizens there, they would have killed that fucker in his tracks.

you woulda aimed 'n missed, Bud!

Ya gotta shoot straight yanno!
Disagree Disagree x 1 Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on October 26, 2023, 10:01:56 PMyou woulda aimed 'n missed, Bud!

I always shoot straight and never miss Jo Jo.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

The suspect's name is Robert Card. He is forty years old and still at large.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on October 26, 2023, 10:01:56 PMyou woulda aimed 'n missed, Bud!

No dipshit. I have a tac light with a green dot laser on my HK 45. I can shoot your fukin eye out from across the room. Of course you'd soil yourself and give up as soon as you saw it.

DKG

The suspect in the Maine mass shooting may have escaped in a boat. The US Coast Guard has joined the hunt for him.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: DKG on October 27, 2023, 12:40:33 PMThe suspect in the Maine mass shooting may have escaped in a boat. The US Coast Guard has joined the hunt for him.

Probably will end the same way.

The guy will uses the excuse that he's crazy, can go out and murder scores of people & then when he's done he'll leave a suicide note, curse blame society so it's their fault and enjoy the shitstorm he created, then pull the gun on himself. That way he takes no responsibility and could care less what he did. Best of all he gets away with it. Tee Hee.

The Guy's way of leaving us with a nice "Fuck you."

I hate this shit about protecting 'the mentally ill'

If this fucker knows how to launch what is essentially a terrorist attack, break the laws and then attempt an escape, how insane/mentally ill is he?

This is all deliberate and planned. Only a sane person would know how to that.

There a lotta peaceful mentally ill. This guy is just downright evil and deserves to tortured and executed with extreme prejudice.

Bring back the medieval torture chamber for these types.

Frood

Just keep plumping and lubricating your love canal for Thiel, Joe...
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on October 27, 2023, 12:40:33 PMThe suspect in the Maine mass shooting may have escaped in a boat. The US Coast Guard has joined the hunt for him.

They found his vehicle near a pier or something didn't they?

How in the triple-ply double-dipped single-malt fuck did they not already check that out?

It was literally the first thing I thought when I heard about them finding his ride in that location.

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on October 27, 2023, 09:25:00 PMJust keep plumping and lubricating your love canal for Thiel, Joe...
Oh he is.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Thiel on October 27, 2023, 10:37:04 PMOh he is.

He's over at Van Forum prattling on about a Dinky Dianna... I just tell him to embrace his inner Jojohomo.

His hole needs want his hole craves.  :good:
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on October 27, 2023, 11:11:40 PMHe's over at Van Forum prattling on about a Dinky Dianna... I just tell him to embrace his inner Jojohomo.

His hole needs want his hole craves.  :good:
Jo Jo is cute though.
Funny Funny x 1 View List