The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

16 people shot dead in Maine USA

Started by JOE, October 26, 2023, 01:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Is that plutonium on your pocket, Thiel? Or you just happy to make a complete man out of Joe?
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on October 27, 2023, 11:44:58 PMIs that plutonium on your pocket, Thiel? Or you just happy to make a complete man out of Joe?
The latter.

Frood

I doubt Jo Jo will be able to resist much longer.

Your warmth and affections are like a huge wall of dam water and Joe's plasticine reluctance to let you through his overflow  vent is a clear indicator that his heart and holes crave you like the desert does the rain...
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on October 27, 2023, 11:52:00 PMI doubt Jo Jo will be able to resist much longer.

Your warmth and affections are like a huge wall of dam water and Joe's plasticine reluctance to let you through his overflow  vent is a clear indicator that his heart and holes crave you like the desert does the rain...
His resistance is a charade.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Thiel

I don't mean to nitpick, but I a don't really consider myself a Christian.

Frood

Quote from: Thiel on October 28, 2023, 12:43:33 AMI don't mean to nitpick, but I a don't really consider myself a Christian.

Me either for myself... but I appreciate the basic tenets of the ten commandments... they're universal... except with the retard crowd.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Garraty_47

Quote from: Raven on October 28, 2023, 01:11:15 AMMaine mass shooting suspect Robert Card found dead with apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound
https://www.foxnews.com/us/maine-mass-shooting-suspect-robert-card-found-dead-apparent-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound

Too bad these douche canoes can't just skip to that part and leave others out of it.

You have to be *really* fucked in the head to think:
"Well time to check out but first- I'm gonna cause as much pain and suffering as possible to a bunch of people I've never met and then not even stick around to enjoy the show. Yep. Sounds like a plan."

Fucking hell.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 27, 2023, 10:19:54 PMThey found his vehicle near a pier or something didn't they?

How in the triple-ply double-dipped single-malt fuck did they not already check that out?

It was literally the first thing I thought when I heard about them finding his ride in that location.
Was this spontaneous or does it look like he had planned it for a while?

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on October 28, 2023, 11:39:04 AMWas this spontaneous or does it look like he had planned it for a while?

I'm not sure.
I wasn't following the story all that closely (I don't watch corporate "news" channels) but the impression I got was that his serious mental health issues (forced into an evaluation at least once) are fairly recent. It seems to me like he may have had a psychotic break and the places he chose were for reasons that probably only made sense to someone having a psychotic break.

I think they mentioned him threatening an army reserve training facility (the one he was attached to?) back around the time he was evaluated but as far as I know he didn't try to shoot up that facility so... /shrug

Maybe we'll learn more, eventually, but at this point I haven't heard anything to indicate he had any long-standing grudges with the bowling alley, anyone in it, or with any of the places/people he actually targeted.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 28, 2023, 12:07:19 PMI'm not sure.
I wasn't following the story all that closely (I don't watch corporate "news" channels) but the impression I got was that his serious mental health issues (forced into an evaluation at least once) are fairly recent. It seems to me like he may have had a psychotic break and the places he chose were for reasons that probably only made sense to someone having a psychotic break.

I think they mentioned him threatening an army reserve training facility (the one he was attached to?) back around the time he was evaluated but as far as I know he didn't try to shoot up that facility so... /shrug

Maybe we'll learn more, eventually, but at this point I haven't heard anything to indicate he had any long-standing grudges with the bowling alley, anyone in it, or with any of the places/people he actually targeted.
That's the impression I got too.