Replies: 8292
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:13:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

The Benner Cycle

Started by JOE, October 28, 2023, 06:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Here's a topic which may interest DKG and others unless they've already heard about it....The Benner Cycle:

....so if there's any teeth to this theory, then it would suggest, most things slow until at least 2026.

So next couple of years probably won't be very good.

Agree? Disagree?

Comments? Feel free to leave yours here.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

...more detailed explanation of the Benner Cycle

Lokmar

Hey shithead, things have been in the toilet for years now. Wake the fuk up! The Dow is as stale as a 3 year old loaf of bread!

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on October 28, 2023, 07:07:02 PMHey shithead, things have been in the toilet for years now. Wake the fuk up! The Dow is as stale as a 3 year old loaf of bread!
I just posted in the Bidenomics thread that I was considering taking the cash instead of the pension. The dismal performance of the markets has made that choice for me. The pension it is.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on October 28, 2023, 07:07:02 PMHey shithead, things have been in the toilet for years now. Wake the fuk up! The Dow is as stale as a 3 year old loaf of bread!

Well ya bedder save that loaf, Bud!

A stale loaf is better than no loaf.

That's what they found out in Old Mother Russia during the famines.

something....is always better than nothing....Lokmeer!

Heckuva lot better than all them bullets yer stashin

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on October 28, 2023, 11:14:32 PMWell ya bedder save that loaf, Bud!

A stale loaf is better than no loaf.

That's what they found out in Old Mother Russia during the famines.

something....is always better than nothing....Lokmeer!

Heckuva lot better than all them bullets yer stashin

So you admit you're a fukin moron. Thanks josephine! Glad to see you know your mental limitations.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on October 29, 2023, 12:00:26 AMSo you admit you're a fukin moron. Thanks josephine! Glad to see you know your mental limitations.
Jo Jo is adorable.
gay, conservative and proud

Adolf Oliver Bush

Kinda makes you want to pinch off a loaf.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on October 29, 2023, 12:00:26 AMSo you admit you're a fukin moron. Thanks josephine! Glad to see you know your mental limitations.

Well I been buyin gold lately...Lokmeer!

Why the other day I bought another shiny new nugget for ya ta glean at as eye candy.

Gold is good for the soul, Bud!

Anyway better n a bullet

JOE

Quote from: DKG on October 29, 2023, 11:10:07 AMUm, no.

Im a homophobe DKG

Homos in my city often end up getting AIDS eh

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on October 30, 2023, 05:32:27 AMWell I been buyin gold lately...Lokmeer!

Why the other day I bought another shiny new nugget for ya ta glean at as eye candy.

Anyway better n a bullet

At least buy some coins that will be easy for me to move, josephine.

DKG

Quote from: JOE on October 30, 2023, 05:38:43 AMIm a homophobe DKG

Homos in my city often end up getting AIDS eh
Then make sure you and Thiel practice safe sex.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on October 30, 2023, 05:32:27 AMWell I been buyin gold lately...Lokmeer!

Anyway better n a bullet

I had a bigger coin collection than Joe when I was in high school.

I am pretty sure that I have two or three of those coins in the picture.  It has been years since I pulled my entire collection out of the closet.

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on October 30, 2023, 03:20:56 PMI had a bigger coin collection than Joe when I was in high school.

I am pretty sure that I have two or three of those coins in the picture.  It has been years since I pulled my entire collection out of the closet.

Really?

Well you should post some pics of yer collection Prowler.

I'll post some photos of my modest collection in the  near future.

BTW, I just consider myself a small-time amateur collector/dabbler, eh?

By no means a Pro.

My gold coin collection is approaching 30 coins and the entire collection is worth maybe $50,000 US or so? But compared to other collections, that'd be considered rather small.

I jes' buy a coin here, a coin there.

Irony is many rare gold coins can be had for less than many collectibles and antiques now. So, I figger what's a better deal? Something made out of paper or a relatively worthless material....or gold?

In the scheme of things, gold seems like a bargain these days by comparison.

If the economy goes inta the shitter like many are expecting it will one day, what's better? Paper assets with imaginary value or gold?

I have a saying, "Gold never gets Old and it can always be Sold."

But that's not necessarily true for other things.