Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Judas Penscariot suspends his bid for president

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 28, 2023, 07:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Quote from: Frood on October 28, 2023, 11:37:03 PMHe showed his true colours while trying to run for president. I'll never trust him beyond as governor.

I thought de Santis seemed to regional a candidate before he launched his presidential campaign.

About the only potential GOP candidate who could break the acceptance barrier and has true national appeal is Glenn Youngkin. If the Republicans nominated him, he'd be shoo in for President.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: JOE on October 30, 2023, 04:59:25 PMdon't worry Herm I gotta enough money to live off of for the forseeable future.

Same time, I greatly appreciate the gift you and your hardworking son will give me for many years to come. I don't really need the pension  that badly. But it's sure a nice Xtra. So thanks Herm.

When you and he are contributing to the Pension Fund, I'll enjoy living off the fruits of your labor and yer son who's in his prime earning years working for me.
Ya right. You are seventy and never owned property. It is a good thing you have Theil as your sugar daddy.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Herman on November 02, 2023, 04:53:22 AMYa right. You are seventy and never owned property. It is a good thing you have Theil as your sugar daddy.

Actually Herm, I'm looking for land/real estate - but not in Vancouver. I just decided I'd rather get the hell outta here than pay $400,000 for a studio condo.

It's not so much out of a desire to be rich but as a defensive measure. I'm seeing a lotta older people in my city who are being pushed out onta the streets by high rents. Even respectable Old ladies in their 70s and even 80s who are begging on street corners. They're not drug addicts or criminals. They're victims of a corrupt system gone mad. It's scary when these people come up to you and ask for money. So what am I supposed to do? Say "Sorry Grandma, like fuck off." So of course I give them money out of pity. There's all these stories now about old women and seniors living in cars.

So yeah, I don't wanna become a victim like them. One of my uncles is in that boat. and the way he survives is taking out a reverse mortgage on his condo. So of course he won't have anything left soon. That fits the mantra, "In the end you will own nothing & you'll be happy."

In my city, they call that 'sustainability'. 'sustainable development' or 'urban renewal'. Lining the pockets of Carpetbagging sleazy developers and politicians who are selling our city out for the almighty dollar. Fucking mayor who's in the back pocket of the Communist Party of China.

Vancouver is becoming Chink-a-stan or Hongcouver. I hate these fucking people. Fucking China controls us. Vancouver is a mess these days and has turned into one big construction zone for offshore Chinese. A metro center for money laundering.

How they turn a city with all this natural beauty into a concrete jungle is a sad commentary. Drug addiction and homelessness everywhere. Even the local newspapers which are owned by real estate interests have noted how this city is losing its soul.

Monthly rents in Vancouver for 1 BR apts are now over $3000.

fuck even New York City has rent controls and affordable housing they actually sell to their workers.

Frood

Actually, Joe is a crack whore....

His crack craves Thiel's rock candy/cock randy...
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on November 02, 2023, 07:39:52 PMFuck this asshole off..

https://x.com/JackPosobiec/status/1720093042718474668?s=20

LOL! Trump is already the nominee. Like my wife said, only a live boy or a dead hooker can sway her from voting Trump now. Thats means convictions dont mean shit.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on November 02, 2023, 08:30:05 PMLOL! Trump is already the nominee. Like my wife said, only a live boy or a dead hooker can sway her from voting Trump now. Thats means convictions dont mean shit.

Right or Left, I don't believe in any of those politicians...Lokmeer!

But feel free to thrown your money away on your St Trump ....Lokmeer!

that being said...a Biden vs Trump re-match?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on November 03, 2023, 07:23:18 AMRight or Left, I don't believe in any of those politicians...Lokmeer!

But feel free to thrown your money away on your St Trump ....Lokmeer!

that being said...a Biden vs Trump re-match?

Trump won in 2020 and he'll win 2024 by margins too large to be cheated again. I already have given St. Trump money and will continue to do so.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on November 03, 2023, 09:10:52 AMTrump won in 2020 and he'll win 2024 by margins too large to be cheated again. I already have given St. Trump money and will continue to do so.

Yer money dude!

I just spent $5000 US on a single collector coin.

But maybe you'll contribute more to your St Trump....Lokmeer!

Oliver the Second

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on November 03, 2023, 08:24:32 PMYer money dude!

I just spent $5000 US on a single collector coin.

But maybe you'll contribute more to your St Trump....Lokmeer!

Well josephine, I'd be money better spent for sure!

Adolf Oliver Bush

Is it though Lokmar? The US hasn't had anything approaching a "free and fair election" as enumerated on the international level in a long time, and the current administration (along with a good slice of the hopefuls of all stripes) seem hell bent on breaking every criteria that they haven't already broken.

Feel free to peruse those standards here

Not saying your cause isn't just mind you; I've already seen Trump in action - we all have. And it's my honest opinion that for all the shitty press he's had and the decisions he's made that I personally disagreed with, there's a whole whack of stuff that bears his signature that I do champion.

One look at the criminals and scumbags he is up against, and I must question if he can pull it off a second time and deliver four more years of sane policy that regular people can work and prosper under. His opponents appear willing to stop at nothing to thwart it.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 04, 2023, 12:30:18 AMIs it though Lokmar? The US hasn't had anything approaching a "free and fair election" as enumerated on the international level in a long time, and the current administration (along with a good slice of the hopefuls of all stripes) seem hell bent on breaking every criteria that they haven't already broken.

Not saying your cause isn't just mind you; I've already seen Trump in action - we all have. And it's my honest opinion that for all the shitty press he's had and the decisions he's made that I personally disagreed with, there's a whole whack of stuff that bears his signature that I do champion.

One look at the criminals and scumbags he is up against, and I must question if he can pull it off a second time and deliver four more years of sane policy that regular people can work and prosper under. His opponents appear willing to stop at nothing to thwart it.

I'm just saying, jopsephines $5000 gold coin is worth nothing when the SHTF cause I'm gonna show up on his doorstep with my AR and take it FO FREEEEEE!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 04, 2023, 12:30:18 AMIs it though Lokmar? The US hasn't had anything approaching a "free and fair election" as enumerated on the international level in a long time, and the current administration (along with a good slice of the hopefuls of all stripes) seem hell bent on breaking every criteria that they haven't already broken.

The democRATS and establishment GOP aint in politics for working folks. That is whay Trump ran for president in the first place.