The best topic

Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

When shit hits the fan the ability to be a Do It Yourselfer will be of grave importance

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 03, 2023, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: caskur on November 06, 2023, 03:15:35 AMI wouldn't drink any water from the ground. We are getting a rain water tank.

Don't you have rain water tanks in the USA?

American ground water is far superior to Aussie groundwater... but American rainwater compared to Australian...isn't.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on November 07, 2023, 03:28:33 AMAmerican ground water is far superior to Aussie groundwater... but American rainwater compared to Australian...isn't.

I don't believe that about USA ground water with all the poisonous chemicals they have being leaked in the ground over the decades in the USA.

I think our ground water would be equal to USA BUT I wouldn't drink either. You still have to treat rain water with boiling because birds and cats shit on roofs...

Have you given up smoking  yet?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

You should ask American-Australians who lived widely in both nations about water.

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Water from the tap in the cities of Toronto, and Chicago has a peculiar taste.

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on November 07, 2023, 03:26:27 AMLulz... Joe trying to redefine the definition of homophobia because he IS homophobia squared.

Homophobic people are straight acting, self hating, latent homosexuals, too scared to exit the proverbial closet.

:pardon: 
Jo Jo is comfortable being a gay man. But, he is at war with himself over the prospect of being with a conservative man.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on November 07, 2023, 07:22:04 AMWater from the tap in the cities of Toronto, and Chicago has a peculiar taste.
They should hook up to a digital water supplier. Fish fuck in analog water.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles