The best topic

Replies: 8346
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:11:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Jeff Bezos becomes the latest woke hypocritical billionaire to relocate to Florida

Started by DKG, November 03, 2023, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Amazon founder Jeff Bezos on Friday announced that he is moving from Seattle to Miami, joining other high-profile billionaire entrepreneurs who have made the move to Florida.

The Palm Beach Post recently reported that Mr. Bezos paid some $79 million for a seven-bedroom, 14-bathroom home in Indian Creek Village, located in Miami-Dade County. In August, The Associated Press reported he also bought a waterfront estate in the area for $68 million.

Billionaire investor and Citadel founder Ken Griffin revealed last year he was moving his company's headquarters from Chicago to Miami, citing the Windy City's crime rate as a reason for the decision.

Eric Schmidt, former chairman and CEO of Google, and his wife have been purchasing waterfront homes on Miami Beach's Sunset Islands area since 2020, The Real Deal reported.

Frood

I hope Floridians surround his home with bullhorns and yell "fuck off, Jeff" 24/7
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on November 03, 2023, 07:04:25 PMI hope Floridians surround his home with bullhorns and yell "fuck off, Jeff" 24/7
He is just the latest wealthy leftist who bashes Florida's love of liberty and free enterprise to move to the Sunshine State. Why can't they just admit, Florida has it right.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Because he can make more money saying it's fucked and providing a solution that milks the locals. And that suits him just fine.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 04, 2023, 12:10:05 AMBecause he can make more money saying it's fucked and providing a solution that milks the locals. And that suits him just fine.

I wish that stupid cunt would get his wanky eye fixed!

Adolf Oliver Bush

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles