The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

18 dollar Big Mac in California? What is tPoTF going to do?

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 03, 2023, 07:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 04, 2023, 10:41:23 AMLeftists are stupid people and cannot see how polices such as these serve to Make these corporations MORE money

Assuming an average location grossing a modest 4,000,000 annually with 10 employees on the clock at any given time operating at an 18 hour day.

a spike of 4 dollars an hour in employee wages equates to roughly 5,000.00 a week. Using this to justify a 30% hike in prices yields an additional 23,000.00 a week in revenue which in turn is an additional 18,000.00 in profit

per week.

Drop that profit margin down to 10,000.00 if you factor in a very strong decline in sales due to outrage.

Anyone want to take a guess why large corporations always vote/support democrats? You really think the executives of these franchises and Ole Gavin Neusum haven't already hashed all this out on a golf course or far away retreat already?

You're being played. You the consumer and you the employee who is also a consumer.

its a game of pitch and catch. A harlem hustle and the average idiot on the left cant even see it.

If I'm wrong. Show me 10Ks for all the major bigs like walmart, amazon, etc etc who lost money during any of the financial quarter in the COVIDF era

Hell, show me any of these companies that didn't increase profits by at least 10% during any of these time frames
Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 04, 2023, 10:41:23 AMLeftists are stupid people and cannot see how polices such as these serve to Make these corporations MORE money

Assuming an average location grossing a modest 4,000,000 annually with 10 employees on the clock at any given time operating at an 18 hour day.

a spike of 4 dollars an hour in employee wages equates to roughly 5,000.00 a week. Using this to justify a 30% hike in prices yields an additional 23,000.00 a week in revenue which in turn is an additional 18,000.00 in profit

per week.

Drop that profit margin down to 10,000.00 if you factor in a very strong decline in sales due to outrage.

Anyone want to take a guess why large corporations always vote/support democrats? You really think the executives of these franchises and Ole Gavin Neusum haven't already hashed all this out on a golf course or far away retreat already?

You're being played. You the consumer and you the employee who is also a consumer.

its a game of pitch and catch. A harlem hustle and the average idiot on the left cant even see it.

If I'm wrong. Show me 10Ks for all the major bigs like walmart, amazon, etc etc who lost money during any of the financial quarter in the COVIDF era

Hell, show me any of these companies that didn't increase profits by at least 10% during any of these time frames
Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 04, 2023, 10:41:23 AMIf I'm wrong. Show me 10Ks for all the major bigs like walmart, amazon, etc etc who lost money during any of the financial quarter in the COVIDF era

In Canadian provinces Walmart and Canadian Tire never closed for even one day. It was little indy shops that sell the same products as both of those chains that were forced to close.

It was libtards who feign caring for small business that destroyed the lives of tens of thousands of proprietors across Canada. Those fucking evil hypotwats.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on November 04, 2023, 11:46:33 AMIn Canadian provinces Walmart and Canadian Tire never closed for even one day. It was little indy shops that sell the same products as both of those chains that were forced to close.

It was libtards who feign caring for small business that destroyed the lives of tens of thousands of proprietors across Canada. Those fucking evil hypotwats.
and you're average democrat idiot voter keeps voting them in. Because registered democrats are vermin idiot scum
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

There is a myth that employers, of all sized enterprises are vehemently opposed to paying high wages. That is a misnomer. Wages track productivity. All employers want higher productivity.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on November 04, 2023, 12:55:10 AMInstant coffee is not better than freshly ground and pressurised hot water barista units at 7/11.

Maybe they only have drip at the ones you've frequented.
Maybe they were using rabbit droppings for coffee beans. I've always understood convenience stores like to get the cheapest, shitiest stock to placate the wanker class that patronize them.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Shen Li on November 04, 2023, 11:46:33 AMIn Canadian provinces Walmart and Canadian Tire never closed for even one day. It was little indy shops that sell the same products as both of those chains that were forced to close.

Doesn't surprise me to hear Canadian Tire never shuttered you know. When I heard the "essential businesses" that were allowed to remain trading included the LCBO and weed shops, I knew President Blackface was pulling a fast one.

Especially as he had also suspended fare collection on the public transit system and was letting people ride it for free.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

JOE

You can get complete meals for less than what you pay for a Macdonald's meal where I live.

And they are more nutritious.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on November 04, 2023, 10:46:14 PMYou can get complete meals for less than what you pay for a Macdonald's meal where I live.

And they are more nutritious.

Not everyone is comfortable going to a soup kitchen.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman