News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

T

Flynn, Have You Been Screened Yet For Prostate Cancer?

Started by The Good Doctor, November 05, 2023, 07:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 06, 2023, 12:23:15 PMLilly and CW (guessing) lol.

you know what's funny?

when I used to visit BF as a guest sometimes on the online list you'd see a poster named "chew the fat" directly before Lily resulting in a visual of "Fat Lily"

I always cracked up everytime I saw that.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur on November 06, 2023, 11:09:46 AMI have not missed posting at Bastard Factory..

And I am really glad dumb and dumber stay over there at BF.

This place here is ticking over nicely.

WELL done everyone.

I beat the dog shit out of Murdock she can only respond with Ozempic lames. Bitch accuses me of having a fupa, yet I have visual proof that hog has ten. She won't even reply to me directly.

I like reminding her she'll never be prettier than me.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Love Love x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on November 06, 2023, 01:23:43 PMI beat the dog shit out of Murdock she can only respond with Ozempic lames. Bitch accuses me of having a fupa, yet I have visual proof that hog has ten. She won't even reply to me directly.

I like reminding her she'll never be prettier than me.

that bitch has a whole necklace of fupas hanging off her stomach like it was fucking bling

is she shitting or what?

I swear Oak and Murdock are like the Beavis and Butthead of the fat girl scene
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

caskur

Agree Agree x 2 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

Antifa kept turning up at the London pro-Hamas rallies with "pride progress" flags.  The Muslims kept beating them up and tearing down their flags.  It was funny watching weak little spy boys dressed in black with face masks getting beat with their own flag polls they brought as weapons.

caskur

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin on November 07, 2023, 12:49:15 AMAntifa kept turning up at the London pro-Hamas rallies with "pride progress" flags.  The Muslims kept beating them up and tearing down their flags.  It was funny watching weak little spy boys dressed in black with face masks getting beat with their own flag polls they brought as weapons.
Please post vids.

caskur

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview