News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

T

Flynn, Have You Been Screened Yet For Prostate Cancer?

Started by The Good Doctor, November 05, 2023, 07:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Quote from: caskur on November 07, 2023, 10:22:22 AMS here it is.

https://www.thejc.com/news/news/half-of-all-israeli-hostage-posters-in-london-are-ripped-down-within-48-hours-49zH77M64zN6QDtuTZHF0x

It is really hard for me to dislike Muslim women especially the nurses. I hold Muslim nurses in really high regard.
My wife is a nurse. I hold all nurses in high regard. But, I do not trust followers of Muhammad.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

My ex wife is a nurse. Nurses are a white trash whore profession and she's DEFINITELY a dirty whore. I hope a muslim nurse slashes that SNL bitches throat.

BTW, any woman who's got tatts is a whore. Let your mom know that if she's got em.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on November 07, 2023, 10:02:17 PMBrent's old lady is a nurse.

I'm sure experiences vary.

My ex and all the hoe's she went to school with and hung out with are hoe's and a friend of mines wife is a nurse, that bitch is stone cold crazy AF and for some reason has an anchor tattoo'd on her back. Bitch was selling COVID tags on the side somehow. His cousins baby mama is a nurse and she's fucked up like a screen door on a submarine....plus she has a stripper name. Bitch had no chance. I mean it when I say these particular bitches are all dumb as a hammer. I'd hear stories too of stupid shit they would fuk up on the job. My ex did something so fucking stupid at St. Johns Hospital in Springfield, IL, they told her GTFO or you're fired! We were already divorced so I only heard vague stories from my kids.

I'm sure there's a few good people that wind up in that profession. I feel bad for them though. All the fucking stupid ones they have to prevent from killing people is a full time job in itself.

I once had a nurse practitioner sew up the top of my hand that had a real bad and deep cut. I told this stupid bitch before she started sewing me up that I have a tendency to swell up around the stitches but she popped off about having to "make sure the wound was closed real tight because it was on the hand". The dipshit made it look like the double stitched seam of a leather car seat even before the swelling started. I took a pic and sent to my son in law who's an ER doc in Florida with the message "Nurse Practitioner did this". The skin was rolled over on itself so bad that the edges of the cut were pointing downward into my hand instead to butting up to each other. Looked like Dr. Frankenstein sewed that shit up. I went home, sterilized some fingernail clippers, cut the stitches out, felt an immediate relief from the pain, and taped it down. Hardly a visible scar today. Took pics and sent to my son-in-law of that too. He cringed.  :crampe:

BTW, the only ineptitude I fear more than that of a nurse is a PA or nurse practitioner and thats a prime example of why. I wont even see those clowns anymore.

My dads dad fared worse than me tho. A nurse gave him the wrong blood and killed him graveyard dead. Kaiser Permanente in Riverside.Ca I think. My grandma being a good catholic, decided it was his time and didnt sue. I wonder how many other people died at that dumb bitches hands.

I've been a car mechanic and those assholes kill people too. Not as many tho. I've worked with some real dumb motherfuckers that damn near got me killed along with them. Usually tho, its rip off stuff where no one is physically harmed.

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I remember Andy NGO making that little apegirl cocksucker cry his eyes out
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Agree Agree x 2 View List
<t></t>

reaps the honest

Aidsmin is a first class moron.

Even amazing sting was a better poster then him.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 08, 2023, 12:27:04 PMAidsmin is a first class moron.

Even amazing sting was a better poster then him.
Now you see why the only thing he got from me was "admin. sucks cock"?

it's a response commensurate with his value as a target. Dude is utterly fucking worthless
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Brent on November 07, 2023, 07:06:20 PMMy wife is a nurse. I hold all nurses in high regard. But, I do not trust followers of Muhammad.

Oh really....so how many Muslim nurses have attended you?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview