Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Look at these hypocritical libtard idiots

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 06, 2023, 12:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 06, 2023, 12:37:54 PMhttps://youtube.com/shorts/OV65aF7bdXg?si=bLwT9-gkrF0B0-0J

The reaction from the gallery when the board said his language was inappropriate!!! LMFAO! If someone went in there with an AR and mowed the entire board down, I'd approve!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on November 06, 2023, 01:25:08 PMThe reaction from the gallery when the board said his language was inappropriate!!! LMFAO! If someone went in there with an AR and mowed the entire board down, I'd approve!
Exactly

He's reading aloud a fucking book  they are pushing on his kids and they have the nerve to tell him to watch his language

I don't think it's even possible to be more hypocritical than that.

vermin cocksuckers
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

An anti-Israel Wall Street analyst just paid a huge price after he was caught on video telling a Jewish American to "go back to your country" and covering Israeli hostage posters with signs calling Israel an "apartheid state" that commits "genocide."

Journalist Andy Ngo identified the male caught on the video as Kurush Mistry. The New York Post — which called Mistry a Wall Street analyst — reported that sources confirmed his identity to the Financial Times.
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1723014285729661034?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1723014285729661034%7Ctwgr%5E2179ea2091eeffff9bbd976d8a1916719c3edb66%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fanti-israel-wall-street-analyst-pays-big-time-after-hes-caught-on-video-telling-jewish-american-to-go-back-to-your-country

DKG

An American Muslim went viral on Monday over her response to leftist activist Susan Sarandon.

Last Friday, Sarandon joined pro-Palestinian protesters at a demonstration in New York City. She was captured chanting, "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free," a Hamas rallying cry that celebrates the extermination of Israel.

Additionally, Sarandon appeared to celebrate the rise of anti-Semitism in America while minimizing the Muslim experience by regurgitating the narrative that America is not a safe place for Muslims, the New York Post noted.

"There are a lot of people that are afraid, that are afraid of being Jewish at this time, and are getting a taste of what it feels like to be a Muslim in this country," the actress told her fellow protesters.

But according to Asra Nomani — an influential American female Muslim and former journalist — Sarandon could not be more wrong.

"Let me give you 'a taste' of what it 'feels like' to be a Muslim in America," Nomani told Sarandon in response.

First, Nomani began with her dad, who earned a PhD from Rutgers University and eventually was awarded a full professorship at West Virginia University. "That's what it means to be Muslim in America. You get your full rights," Nomani said.

Second, she turned to her mother. "Being Muslim in America meant she got to live FREE with the wind in her hair," Nomani explained. Being a Muslim in America also meant Nomani's mother could start a business and achieve financial independence, something Muslim women in the Muslim-majority world rarely experience.

For Nomani personally, being an American Muslim meant she could travel without a male chaperone, a rarity in countries where Shariah law is enforced.

"I'm going to fast forward because this is just a 'taste' of what it means to be Muslim in America. In 2002, I fled Pakistan with a souvenir that could have gotten me imprisoned or killed: a baby growing inside of me, a wedding ring not upon my hand. Sharia law makes sex out of marriage a crime in Muslim countries like Pakistan. My body? The mullah's tyranny," Nomani explained. "And even dare to be atheist like [Yasmine Mohammed]? It's also a crime punishable by death — in Muslim countries but not in America!"

America, according to Nomani, is a safe haven for Muslims, where they get to "enjoy equal rights as Muslim AmeriCANs, not AmeriCANTs."

"This is a 'taste' of life for a Muslim family in America," Nomani said. "Please don't minimize the experience of Jewish Americans by sanitizing the hell that it is for Muslims living in Muslim countries and vilifying America for the life — and freedoms — she offers Muslims like my family. Go, live like a Muslim woman in a Muslim country. You will come back to America and kiss the land beneath your feet."
https://www.theblaze.com/news/asra-nomani-response-susan-sarandon?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-11-22&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

Another ignorant Hollywood celevrity gets schooled.

Herman

Start brainwashing them as young as you can and they will have a seething by the time they eighteen. That is what Hamas does.

'I is for Intifada': Oakland teachers bombard students with anti-Israeli propaganda, promote Palestinian 'resistance'
https://www.theblaze.com/news/oakland-teachers-bombard-students-with-anti-israeli-propaganda?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20231206Trending-RoseanneBarr&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Teachers began bombarding children Wednesday with leftist propaganda denigrating Israel and promoting the Palestinian "intifada" as part of a "teach-in" in Oakland, California.

The local teachers' union, the Oakland Education Association, endorsed the teach-in despite Oakland Unified School District superintendent Kyla Johnson-Trammell warning that the curriculum, including the anti-Semitic materials therein, was "unsanctioned," reported KTVU-TV.

Johnson-Trammell stressed in a Dec. 4 letter to parents, "The District does not authorize this action. Furthermore I want to make clear that the instructional materials developed and shared by the teach-in organizers are not aligned with the materials and guidance previously provided by our Chief Academic Officer, Dr. Sondra Aguilera."

The superintendent acknowledged that the materials "circulated and promoted as factual" by the leftist teachers were both "harmful and divisive."

The Oakland Education Association for Palestine group has provided teachers with propaganda materials targeting children from junior kindergarten through high school.

Thiel

The University of Minnesota is considering a radical professor who was seen chanting "Globalize the Intifada" during an on-campus rally for a position as Associate Dean of the university's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion office.

The professor in question, Sima Shakhsari, is currently an associate professor in the university's department of Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies program. The University would not confirm that Shakhsari is being considered for the position, and did not respond to Blaze News' request for comment. However, a video uncovered by Jewish Insider that is hosted on what appears to be the university's Zoom channel in which Shakhsari is introduced as a "finalist" in a meeting titled "DEI Associate Dean public talk."

Shakhsari began her talk by advocating for a host of radical left-wing initiatives, beginning with a call for the University itself to give back the land on which it sits to "indigenous" people whose land was "stolen" from them in 1851.

A significant portion of her speech, however, was focused on the conflict between Israel and Hamas. Among other claims , Shakhsari argued that widespread and credible reports of Hamas raping Israeli women were likely fabricated. "
gay, conservative and proud