The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Climate Change Activist on Hunger Strike

Started by caskur, November 10, 2023, 12:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on November 10, 2023, 12:35:25 PMWhat an idiot.

:crampe:
"My 83 year old mother is behind me...'

*WE NOW CROSS LIVE TO GREG's MUM...*

"oh yes, I fully support him... I've supported him for years... living in my basement... refusing to eat his veggies when he was told... such a disappointment to the family name...."
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

He must be living off hot beef injections...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 12, 2023, 12:30:03 AM"My 83 year old mother is behind me...'

*WE NOW CROSS LIVE TO GREG's MUM...*

"oh yes, I fully support him... I've supported him for years... living in my basement... refusing to eat his veggies when he was told... such a disappointment to the family name...."

I am going to c&p that to the channel.... that's funny.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

I want to know how it can be called a hunger strike when he openly admits that after the third day he was no longer hungry.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li