Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

1st Amendment Under Attack

Started by caskur, November 10, 2023, 01:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Look guys, I am following this NY JOURNALIST who absolutely hate Harry and Meghan because Harry And his bitch wife are trying to get USA 1ST amendment changed.   They want to get free speech shut down.

This is one of the world biggest threats..... we have to be switched on to what is going on. If you cannot be bothered listening to the whole lot, go ahead 19 minutes and watch ignorant carrot top mouth off. Just remember Harry failed high school he's that fucking dumb.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on November 10, 2023, 01:22:26 PMwe have to be switched on to what is going on.

This right here!

200%

most people are operating in complete darkness and have no idea what or whom they are supporting. This latest instance of idiots supporting terror being one such example of MANY.

People should not be allowed to vote in any election until they can demonstrate they know how our govrenement works, show a basic knowledge of our constitution and provide a summary of what their chosen candidate advocates for

otherwise, voting is a complete waste of time... like we saw in the 2020 election.

10s of millions of Americans voted in a dead hamster with the IQ of a brick and now look at the mess we're in?

Not 81 million of course, but there were idiots like Pig Lily and many others who did vote for this moron
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 10, 2023, 01:56:11 PMThis right here!

200%

most people are operating in complete darkness and have no idea what or whom they are supporting. This latest instance of idiots supporting terror being one such example of MANY.

People should not be allowed to vote in any election until they can demonstrate they know how our govrenement works, show a basic knowledge of our constitution and provide a summary of what their chosen candidate advocates for

otherwise, voting is a complete waste of time... like we saw in the 2020 election.

10s of millions of Americans voted in a dead hamster with the IQ of a brick and now look at the mess we're in?

Not 81 million of course, but there were idiots like Pig Lily and many others who did vote for this moron
Universal suffrage is stupid.

Lokmar

"Megxited" LMFAO! That fucking pussy better be the best on the planet cause dipshit harry sure blew up his entire life for it!

We all know now that the COVID 19 pandemic was caused by a chank engineered virus and the vaccine was barely worth getting but only for the elderly and infirm. If we find out one day that democRATs co-operated with chanks to blow up Trumps presidency, I wont be too shocked.

I only watched 20 minuted of the video. megan needs split roasted between the CEO's of a tobacco corp and an oil baron.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on November 10, 2023, 02:14:27 PMUniversal suffrage is stupid.

Once they started letting women vote, we were fuk'd. Now that we have ballot stuffing and career criminals voting, all hope is lost.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on November 10, 2023, 03:05:12 PM"Megxited" LMFAO! That fucking pussy better be the best on the planet cause dipshit harry sure blew up his entire life for it!

We all know now that the COVID 19 pandemic was caused by a chank engineered virus and the vaccine was barely worth getting but only for the elderly and infirm. If we find out one day that democRATs co-operated with chanks to blow up Trumps presidency, I wont be too shocked.

I only watched 20 minuted of the video. megan needs split roasted between the CEO's of a tobacco corp and an oil baron.
Brother, are you telling me you watched all fourty four minutes of that video? I could not watch fourty four seconds of the Megan and Harry.
Agree Agree x 1 Sad Sad x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on November 10, 2023, 06:59:45 PMBrother, are you telling me you watched all fourty four minutes of that video? I could not watch fourty four seconds of the Megan and Harry.

I'm pretty dedicated to watching the videos everyone posts but even I dipped out at the 20 minute mark!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on November 10, 2023, 07:55:32 PMI'm pretty dedicated to watching the videos everyone posts but even I dipped out at the 20 minute mark!
That is nineteen minutes more than I could take of their bullshit.