Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Crybullies

Started by Herman, November 10, 2023, 08:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

"What gender is ther dog"??? You racist bigot, what if the dog identifies as a cat? Check your privilege, lowly TV presenter-type-person that identifies as being on the right!!! :s_laugh:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Thiel

Quote from: Herman on November 10, 2023, 08:15:05 PMDon't call me sir. :crampe:

Travelling the world and being misgendered. What an ordeal.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

I'd call that fucker "kweirdo". And niggers, I'll give you a .45ACP or a .357 between the eyes for reprashuns. Then you'll never call me RAYCIS again! PWN3D!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Thiel on November 11, 2023, 12:04:47 AMTravelling the world and being misgendered. What an ordeal.

No job is worth pandering to the mentally ill... I'd have kept Mistering that fuckwit.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Frood on November 11, 2023, 02:33:04 AMNo job is worth pandering to the mentally ill... I'd have kept Mistering that fuckwit.
So would I. He is a Mister. He cannot force everybody else to be participants in his gender fantasies.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on November 11, 2023, 02:33:04 AMNo job is worth pandering to the mentally ill... I'd have kept Mistering that fuckwit.
I would be tempted to do the same.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

There aint no way in hell I will be calling a guy a Miss.

Biggie Smiles

how long before these cretins will be demanded reparations for the trauma they're experiencing due to being misgendered

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 19, 2023, 05:57:52 PMhow long before these cretins will be demanded reparations for the trauma they're experiencing due to being misgendered

cunts are already suing.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman on November 10, 2023, 08:15:05 PMDon't call me sir. :crampe:

The comment section was great and totally accurate.  "He was not misgendered; he just met people who don't share his delusions."

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 19, 2023, 05:57:52 PMhow long before these cretins will be demanded reparations for the trauma they're experiencing due to being misgendered
How long will it before the democRATs are paying them reparations.

Lokmar

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on December 24, 2023, 03:07:17 PMI love his Clayton Bigsby character.

Eventually, you wont be able to see it. Mark my words!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview