Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Armistice/Remembrance Day

Started by JOE, November 11, 2023, 07:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

Joe Biden needed guidance from an honour guard after appearing confused at a wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington Cemetery on Saturday.

Having laid the wreath, Biden took a few steps to his right, before turning back towards the wreath, where the white-gloved guard pointed him back to the correct spot next to Kamala Harris.
https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1723390236430864508?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1723390236430864508%7Ctwgr%5Ecc57a9b75ed3f17ce838cbb17059123f82900b45%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fworld-news%2F2023%2F11%2F12%2Fjoe-biden-shown-where-to-stand-wreath-laying-ceremony%2F
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on November 12, 2023, 09:56:54 PMWTF good is a bullet made of gold, josephine? May as well have it pressed into an ingot with a purity stamp.

Well...it's just as good a stashin a pile of bullets you'll probably never use..Lokmeer!

Unless ya use it as some form of currency, sell it, trade it whatever. Make a profit from it.

I think that's what the smart gunowners do. Make Big Buck$$$$ from your addiction. Then they head off to some vacation spot and enjoy all the profits they made from the sale of all those bullets!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on November 13, 2023, 06:11:59 AMWell...it's just as good a stashin a pile of bullets you'll probably never use..Lokmeer!

Unless ya use it as some form of currency, sell it, trade it whatever. Make a profit from it.

I think that's what the smart gunowners do. Make Big Buck$$$$ from your addiction. Then they head off to some vacation spot and enjoy all the profits they made from the sale of all those bullets!

I'm sure you think that josephine. However, I actually shoot my guns so the ammo doesnt just sit in the closet. And who the hell buys ammo from some "smart gun owner"? I buy em from a big chain store like any normal person does thats NOT living in an authoritarian shithole like Canduhduh.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on November 13, 2023, 10:05:16 AMI'm sure you think that josephine. However, I actually shoot my guns so the ammo doesnt just sit in the closet. And who the hell buys ammo from some "smart gun owner"? I buy em from a big chain store like any normal person does thats NOT living in an authoritarian shithole like Canduhduh.
A lot of Canadians own firearms. Mel has rifles and handguns. Herman has rifles too. Joe doesn't have the money to get licensed or buy rifles, and that is why he is jealous of you.