The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Ha ha : Equity scheme backfires as men replace women on corporate boards

Started by Frood, November 12, 2023, 01:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on November 15, 2023, 06:41:59 AMI am a feminist and I have never demanded access to men's spaces..

Nor Would I allow men to women's spaces.

Bullshit, you've been arguing for it for all your feminist life.

Quote from: caskur on November 12, 2023, 10:33:23 AMHow dare they push females out of business areas?
How dare females forsake their role in the nurturing and raising of the next generation? Let me guess; that's a man's job now, is it?

Quote from: caskur on November 12, 2023, 10:33:23 AMEverybody knows females made the first movies so how did men take over?
Wrong.

https://www.oldest.org/entertainment/movies/

Quote from: caskur on November 12, 2023, 10:33:23 AM... how dare you undervalue us.
Not true. A wise man recognizes and values the innate skills of all. Now get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

JOE

Quote from: caskur on November 12, 2023, 10:33:23 AMHow dare they push females out of business areas?

Everybody knows females made the first movies so how did men take over?... how dare you undervalue us.

The major mistake Western nations have made is to equate Transgenders with either biological males or females.

They should have done what India did, which was to assign or provide them with a new 3rd gender.

Therefore they're not male nor female, but Trans.

and they get their own salons, prisons, bathrooms, change rooms & athletic compeitions

Interestingly, the Bible frequently mentions alternate genders, but they were never referred to as 'She' or 'Her'. but 'He' or 'Him'

So in the case of these 'women' replacing biological women at the corporate level, it would be recognized as transgender replacing biological female.

However, as Frood pointed out, the demons have been let out of the box and now there's probably no turning back or changing what is quite obviously a deeply flawed social policy.

caskur

Quote from: JOE on November 15, 2023, 04:13:03 PMThe major mistake Western nations have made is to equate Transgenders with either biological males or females.

They should have done what India did, which was to assign or provide them with a new 3rd gender.

Therefore they're not male nor female, but Trans.

and they get their own salons, prisons, bathrooms, change rooms & athletic compeitions

Interestingly, the Bible frequently mentions alternate genders, but they were never referred to as 'She' or 'Her'. but 'He' or 'Him'

So in the case of these 'women' replacing biological women at the corporate level, it would be recognized as transgender replacing biological female.

However, as Frood pointed out, the demons have been let out of the box and now there's probably no turning back or changing what is quite obviously a deeply flawed social policy.

The major mistake we made was pandering to their mental illness.

Stick them in the military and make men out of them.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Feminists who demand invasion of mens areas are not feminists.

The mantra of a feminist is equality.

for example,..

So if men have men only areas and rightfuly so, then women should have female only areas as well.

Now dirty lying stinking men want our areas. I am hoping someone will shoot the perverts dead straight between the eyes. 
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: caskur on November 15, 2023, 11:03:34 PMThe major mistake we made was pandering to their mental illness.

Stick them in the military and make men out of them.

And the irony is that the nation India, and its people we often look down upon as 3rd World & backwards  actually have more common sense than our leaders do in the so called civilized 1st world.

Its pretty obvious that trans individuals are not women dont menstruate and cant get pregnant.

Plus there is a medical specialty devoted entirely to biological women - gynaecology.

Likewise when a man seeks a sex change he doesn't see a gynaecologist. I believe he consults with a urologist. Isn't the case, caskur?

caskur

Quote from: JOE on November 16, 2023, 11:48:33 AMAnd the irony is that the nation India, and its people we often look down upon as 3rd World & backwards  actually have more common sense than our leaders do in the so called civilized 1st world.

Its pretty obvious that trans individuals are not women dont menstruate and cant get pregnant.

Plus there is a medical specialty devoted entirely to biological women - gynaecology.

Likewise when a man seeks a sex change he doesn't see a gynaecologist. I believe he consults with a urologist. Isn't the case, caskur?

They should buy a gun with bullets and put themselves down.

They are a complete embarrassment to the human race.

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on November 16, 2023, 02:08:36 AMFeminists who demand invasion of mens areas are not feminists.

The mantra of a feminist is equality.

for eexample,..

So if men have men only areas and rightfuly so, then women should have female only areas as well.

Now dirty lying stinking men want our areas. I am hoping someone will shoot the perverts dead straight between the eyes. 

Yea, those cunts who forced their way into mens only clubs started this and now they get to reap the rewards.

Still, if we just killed all homosexuals like God said, this wouldnt be a problem.

The icing on the irony is you have that puke cunt Rapino advocating for men pretending to be women being allowed in womens only spaces.

The world has gone completely crazy and we need the entire thing nuked.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on November 16, 2023, 11:48:33 AMAnd the irony is that the nation India, and its people we often look down upon as 3rd World & backwards  actually have more common sense than our leaders do in the so called civilized 1st world.

josephine, India is a complete terd wurld shithole and isnt better than any other shithole country. End of.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on November 16, 2023, 04:32:16 PMYea, those cunts who forced their way into mens only clubs started this and now they get to reap the rewards.

Still, if we just killed all homosexuals like God said, this wouldnt be a problem.

The icing on the irony is you have that puke cunt Rapino advocating for men pretending to be women being allowed in womens only spaces.

Since the left of politics decided to become demented then that needs to be addressed by all of us....

I have to show you something, let me go find it. It's a skynews segment...lefties melting down.

The Uranian born Australian women is getting a big American audience. I have been reading the comments from American women. They are really disappointed American news is censored
- Andy Warhol

caskur

It's skynews Rita Panahi

And she has MANY SEGMENTS ON "lefties losing it"

And I just found one of her shows that has been banned in Australia because it's about Trans...

How dare they freaking censor Rita Panahi.

:character0029:
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on November 16, 2023, 04:32:16 PMYea, those cunts who forced their way into mens only clubs started this and now they get to reap the rewards.

Only it's gonna git even worse...Lokmeer!

I know a guy about yer age whose daughter wants to transition inta a man, eh?

It's gittin' weirder all the time!

what would you do ifya had a daughter like that...Lokmeer!?

Herman

It's a ggod thing old Joe's parents aint alive to see him being the bottom for Thiel just because old Thiel has money.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on November 18, 2023, 01:42:06 AMIt's a ggod thing old Joe's parents aint alive to see him being the bottom for Thiel just because old Thiel has money.

I probably have more cash in the bank than you do, Herm.

But I bet ya had ta work much harder for yours, eh?

I suppose I could sell my gold coin collection and get $50,000

And my vintage comic book collection is worth another $50,000

My antique Glassware collection is worth another $25,000.

so if I sold those that'd be $100,000 extra in the bank.

Herman

You should be happy Joe that old Thiel is going to save your broke ass. Most of your fellow senior citizens do not have a sugar daddy like you do.