The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Ha ha : Equity scheme backfires as men replace women on corporate boards

Started by Frood, November 12, 2023, 01:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: JOE on November 18, 2023, 01:53:30 AMI probably have more cash in the bank than you do, Herm.

But I bet ya had ta work much harder for yours, eh?

I suppose I could sell my gold coin collection and get $50,000

And my vintage comic book collection is worth another $50,000

My antique Glassware collection is worth another $25,000.

so if I sold those that'd be $100,000 extra in the bank.

Can I be your accountant?

Pretty please?

I'll do it for FREE.  :s_laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on November 18, 2023, 01:37:29 AMOnly it's gonna git even worse...Lokmeer!

I know a guy about yer age whose daughter wants to transition inta a man, eh?

It's gittin' weirder all the time!

what would you do ifya had a daughter like that...Lokmeer!?

josephine, if you were my daughter, pretending to be a man, I'd toss you in a wood chipper!

Adolf Oliver Bush

Nah, toss him in the military like Caskur wants. You know, to make a man out of him.

Just make sure it's the Bawwstrayyan military, they clearly don't have enough troons in their ranks yet.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on November 18, 2023, 01:53:30 AMI probably have more cash in the bank than you do, Herm.

But I bet ya had ta work much harder for yours, eh?

I suppose I could sell my gold coin collection and get $50,000

And my vintage comic book collection is worth another $50,000

My antique Glassware collection is worth another $25,000.

so if I sold those that'd be $100,000 extra in the bank.

You do not even own a house, you schlup.

JOE

Quote from: Frood on November 18, 2023, 02:28:09 AMCan I be your accountant?

Pretty please?

I'll do it for FREE.  :s_laugh:

I'll post pictures of my comic book collection too, Frood.

From what I understand, ifya look on eBay, even Australians sell old Playboy and Vintage comic books online. Actually they're good sellers but people seem ta avoid 'em because they live far away and are considered 'foreign'.

But I bought some pretty nice comics and magazines from the Aussies, eh?

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on November 19, 2023, 04:53:39 AMYou do not even own a house, you schlup.

I'm interested in buying property/land, Prowler, but not Vancouver.

It's terrible value for the money here.

I'd rather buy something with good value further away.

Y'know Prowler, lately I thought about it & how stupid it is for people in my city to throw money around as if it was candy. Vancouver can be nice, but it sure aint Paradise. Rains too much. And it's so fuckin' expensive.

I think I told you the story about this woman I knew who bought this expensive condo probably for close to $1 million and then she lost her job. So how's she gonna cover that now that her job is gone? And I think she bought near the peak last year. But now even Vancouver, people are having a hard time selling as the market is down lately. RE sales prices have declined 10-20% since last year. I think Toronto is worse. From the looks of it 2024 is supposed to be sluggishr even worse than 2023 which was quite a decline from 2022 when everything peaked.

BTW, I hear taxes are shootin' up in Florida, Prowler.
Ever since that condo collapse in Miami, the State/Ron de Santis is gettin' strict on builders and insurance costs are goin' way up

The free 'n easy days of buyin' down in Florida are over, Prowler. That's what I read in the Globe and Mail yesterday too.

DKG

Oerdin

Well, it was entirely predictable that troons would take the "women's" positions.

Adolf Oliver Bush

One position they could never take and far too many women forsook it under the false impression they could get a shot after they had carved out a successful career. And what more noble a career could you think of than raising two or thrrr littlies in a stable family unit with a hardworking husband bringing home the bacon?

That's a large part of why society is in the shit now... also why our governments are trying to slide as many immigrants into the country. If each successive generation does not add 2.1 children per family unit on average, you are below replacement population rates... and all manner of shit flows from that. The need to appropriate pension funds, to drive inflation (effectively a tax on savings), to penalise the indigent population to hand gibs to the dispossessed landing on our shores.

All in the name of equity... equity whose precedent was established by feminism and encouraged by generations of poorly chosen and easily corrupted politicians.

And feminists can baulk at that statement, but it won't make it any less true. Whatever benefits that you might ascribe to feminism, the truth is it ganked a system that had been functioning more or less effectively for years. That system is now fucked and from the perspective of the people actually running things, feminism has outlived its usefulness to them.

Now it's the troonies turn at the trough. They are ripe for reliance on the state (particularly when we are talking pharmaceutical and medical industries).

But their time too will pass. You see, they are every bit the "useful idiots" that the feminists were and will eventually get kicked to the curb like all the rest.

If feminists can hope and pray for one thing, it should be that it happens before the medical boffins figure out a way to sew functioning uteruses into these stunning and brave chix with dix.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Odinson

We need a really big war... Cities bombed flat etc.

Smoke those big city liberals out in the open.

Thiel

Quote from: Odinson on November 21, 2023, 08:43:10 PMWe need a really big war... Cities bombed flat etc.

You want an invasion or do you want North Korea to send muclear gifts to cities in developed countries?
gay, conservative and proud

Oerdin

Quote from: Odinson on November 21, 2023, 08:43:10 PMWe need a really big war... Cities bombed flat etc.

It might make the survivors a bit more clued in about how good they really had it.