The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Zelenskyy

Started by Herman, November 12, 2023, 02:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Zelenskyy is a corrupt dictatorial piece of shit.

President Zelenskyy is increasingly messianic. In his September UN speech, he criticized Ukraine's staunchest European ally, Poland, even going so far as to suggest they "set the stage for the Moscow actor."

Elections are apparently a Russian ploy too. It's not the right time for elections, President Zelenskyy recently declared, and such talk is "politically divisive."

Oleksiy Arestovich — formerly an advisor to the president, brilliant and eccentric, who had an almost magic sway on the crowds in the first months of war — has just launched his presidential campaign with a hitherto taboo suggestion that Ukraine can forgo occupied territories in exchange for joining NATO.

Garraty_47

Voldemort is corrupt and insane, as all should already know.

He clings to power and is desperate to prolong his disastrous war because the Banderites (Azov, etc.) have promised to lynch his ass if he engages in peace talks with the Russians (most especially if they involve giving up territory).

I don't see Russia ever agreeing to Ukraine becoming part of NATO.
If the Russians wanted a NATO country on their border they could have simply taken all of Ukraine and they'd have gotten NATO countries on their border, too (actually 4 of them I think). Strategically it would make more sense for Russia to turn Ukraine into a country-sized military buffer zone than to let NATO have it.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Elections should be held regardless. Hand count the votes if need be.

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on November 12, 2023, 03:24:41 PMVoldemort is corrupt and insane, as all should already know.

He clings to power and is desperate to prolong his disastrous war because the Banderites (Azov, etc.) have promised to lynch his ass if he engages in peace talks with the Russians (most especially if they involve giving up territory).

I don't see Russia ever agreeing to Ukraine becoming part of NATO.
If the Russians wanted a NATO country on their border they could have simply taken all of Ukraine and they'd have gotten NATO countries on their border, too (actually 4 of them I think). Strategically it would make more sense for Russia to turn Ukraine into a country-sized military buffer zone than to let NATO have it.
He has a net worth of about two billion USD. Not bad for a shiity comedian.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Odinson

Ukraine will collapse but Zelensky is gonna flee to his new Villa in southern Italy.

And the media is just gonna ignore that he has a lot of money.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson on November 12, 2023, 04:10:49 PMUkraine will collapse but Zelensky is gonna flee to his new Villa in southern Italy.

And the media is just gonna ignore that he has a lot of money.
Ya, probably.

Odinson

We cant support Ukraine, Israel and possibly Taiwan at the same time.

Even the mighty Uncle Sam cant support two wars... Not without a declaration of war.

Things were different in WW2 when the whole nation threw the war gear on.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Odinson on November 13, 2023, 06:18:22 PMWe cant support Ukraine, Israel and possibly Taiwan at the same time.

Even the mighty Uncle Sam cant support two wars... Not without a declaration of war.

Things were different in WW2 when the whole nation threw the war gear on.
I imagine there'd be a few germans who's raise an eyebrow over that. Things could have played out a lot differently had Hitler not decided to march on Moscow.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Garraty_47

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 15, 2023, 08:53:21 AMI imagine there'd be a few germans who's raise an eyebrow over that. Things could have played out a lot differently had Hitler not decided to march on Moscow.

'Murica didn't defeat Germany... Russia did (not without cost though; millions of casualties).

And they didn't need to nuke two cities full of civilians to do it, either.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Garraty_47 on November 15, 2023, 09:09:37 AM'Murica didn't defeat Germany... Russia did (not without cost though; millions of casualties).

And they didn't need to nuke two cities full of civilians to do it, either.
The argument goes that the US scarcely needed the nukes either, the Japs were already talking surrender before Hiroshima did the big firework.

Yeah, I know I know, "it wasn't an unconditional surrender"... that discussion has already been had. Apparently the humiliation of an entire culture and the removal of their right to field a standing military sufficient to protect their own interests (thereby holding them in thrall to a dependence on the US) was well worth those two smoking craters.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Heh... and do you know why they were talking surrender?

(Hint: it wasn't because of the US...)

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

The Russians were hitlers ally before he attacked them. I have absolutely no respect for those commie fux or their war "sacrifices. BTW, the pathetic russians couldnt even conquer the Finns. AMERICA ALONE provided the tools to destroy Nazi Germany. If we had not, hitler would have eventually smoked stalin AND churchill.

My dads dad fought the japs. They were completely brutal. Them fukin japs viewed themselves as even more of a master race than germans. They treated all other races as inferior and did things to our men that were unforgiveable. I'd have kept nuking them fuckers until they were all evaporated.

Oerdin

Honestly, he is in a pretty bad place and is probably trying to do the best with the hand he was dealt.  There has been no evidence of personal corruption though I do confess to being uncomfortable with things like putting off elections and repressing the pro-Russian parties.  I can forgive the later though as he is leading a country against a Russian invasion so 3rd columnists are a very real danger.

Oerdin

Quote from: Lokmar on November 15, 2023, 09:51:52 AMThe Russians were hitlers ally before he attacked them. I have absolutely no respect for those commie fux or their war "sacrifices. BTW, the pathetic russians couldnt even conquer the Finns. AMERICA ALONE provided the tools to destroy Nazi Germany. If we had not, hitler would have eventually smoked stalin AND churchill.

My dads dad fought the japs. They were completely brutal. Them fukin japs viewed themselves as even more of a master race than germans. They treated all other races as inferior and did things to our men that were unforgiveable. I'd have kept nuking them fuckers until they were all evaporated.

The British were the only ones consistently on the right side in WW2.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin on November 15, 2023, 11:06:35 AMHonestly, he is in a pretty bad place and is probably trying to do the best with the hand he was dealt.  There has been no evidence of personal corruption though I do confess to being uncomfortable with things like putting off elections and repressing the pro-Russian parties.  I can forgive the later though...
I can't. If I turn a blind eye to his efforts in electoral manipulation, I have to turn a blind eye to the US democrats as well.

And that ain't happening.

- Biggie Smiles