Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Cancel Culture Fails

Started by Garraty_47, June 14, 2024, 09:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on June 14, 2024, 07:01:02 PMI'd say we've already jumped the shark and there's no return.

Speaking of sharks.. I hear the Keyboard Klux Karens over at BarnYard Farm Animals are out in full force weeping n wailing about a speech where Trump rambled on about Batteries and Sharks

which, I will admit when pressed, was kind of silly of him to ramble on and on about ...

But holy shit you'd think they just lost a loved one in some freak gloryhole collapse the way they are carrying on
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 14, 2024, 07:39:48 PMSpeaking of sharks.. I hear the Keyboard Klux Karens over at BarnYard Farm Animals are out in full force weeping n wailing about a speech where Trump rambled on about Batteries and Sharks

which, I will admit when pressed, was kind of silly of him to ramble on and on about ...

But holy shit you'd think they just lost a loved one in some freak gloryhole collapse the way they are carrying on
I aint seen it, but whatever Trump said would have a hard time competing with the gibberish Biden mumbled in that video you posted.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 14, 2024, 07:39:48 PMSpeaking of sharks.. I hear the Keyboard Klux Karens over at BarnYard Farm Animals are out in full force weeping n wailing about a speech where Trump rambled on about Batteries and Sharks

Meanwhile, Trump can still use the big boy steps on Air Force One!!!  :crampe:

I saw poopie pants come down the little kids steps on the news this morning and of course he went down 3, stopped, looked around like "Who am I and how did I get here?", then re-boot and continue on. SHEESH!!!

Orange Man BAAAAAAAD!!!!!

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on June 14, 2024, 09:01:34 PMI aint seen it, but whatever Trump said would have a hard time competing with the gibberish Biden mumbled in that video you posted.

No doubt. Trump is riffing everything he says. I sure couldnt do as good as him. biden cant be coherent even with a puppet master up his ass and a control tower transmitting into his hearing aid!!!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on June 15, 2024, 02:02:20 PMMeanwhile, Trump can still use the big boy steps on Air Force One!!!  :crampe:

I saw poopie pants come down the little kids steps on the news this morning and of course he went down 3, stopped, looked around like "Who am I and how did I get here?", then re-boot and continue on. SHEESH!!!

Orange Man BAAAAAAAD!!!!!

So here's the clip they are wailing about. He is rambling as he tends to do at these events

but they support this mumbling catatonic so there's really no room to talk

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 15, 2024, 02:37:33 PMSo here's the clip they are wailing about. He is rambling as he tends to do at these events

Biden for the senility win.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 15, 2024, 02:37:33 PMSo here's the clip they are wailing about. He is rambling as he tends to do at these events

Trump had an awkward dork moment but I understood every damned word he said and everything he said was coherent.

Biden sounded like Fetterfrankenstein right after his stroke! Hell, he sounded like he was in the middle of a stroke!!!!
 :crampe:

Lokmar

Alright, one of you talented hax chop all the times biden is on film pooping his diaper on this music!!!!

Or this one

or this

James Bond

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 15, 2024, 02:37:33 PM

Admin has informed the members of BF that this is MAGAtard propaganda.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on June 15, 2024, 05:22:32 PMAdmin has informed the members of BF that this is MAGAtard propaganda.
I'm surprised that drooling dipshit didn't just come out and say your eyes and ears are fascist if you don't immediately dismiss that video as Fake NOos  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on June 15, 2024, 05:09:40 PMTrump had an awkward dork moment but I understood every damned word he said and everything he said was coherent.

Biden sounded like Fetterfrankenstein right after his stroke! Hell, he sounded like he was in the middle of a stroke!!!!
 :crampe:

True. I was sitting there like "dude shut the fuck up already" but at no point did I feel he should be led away in a stretcher due to some serious, on the spot, cognitive decline like this fucking beet root these idiots on the left worship.

The leftards are so fucking desperate at this point... it's simply delicious

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 15, 2024, 06:04:33 PMTrue. I was sitting there like "dude shut the fuck up already" but at no point did I feel he should be led away in a stretcher due to some serious, on the spot, cognitive decline like this fucking beet root these idiots on the left worship.

The leftards are so fucking desperate at this point... it's simply delicious
They know Jim Crow Joe is a babbling, drroling, diaper wearing mess. But, he is what they got.

Biggie Smiles

lol.... they're seriously going to make an attempt at ridiculing trump for some silly rambling when they support a fucking mook like this?

Lmao

James Bond

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 15, 2024, 05:51:51 PMI'm surprised that drooling dipshit didn't just come out and say your eyes and ears are fascist if you don't immediately dismiss that video as Fake NOos  :crampe:
He said that too.