The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Zelenskyy

Started by Herman, November 12, 2023, 02:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Zelenskyy's counteroffensive is failing badly, Russia is bombing Kyiv again, generals are turning on the president, an outspoken critic of Zelenskyy was assassinated in Moscow, there is widespread to his autocratic rule and the US congress has finally tired of giving money to that corrupt wanker.

I belive he is finished as Ukraine's president if he holds elections. And I believe peace will be negotiated with Moscow that includes ceding territory and no NATO membership.

Frood

About fucking time...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Pardon my skepticism, but I'll believe there's a chance for peace when it actually happens. As I've mentioned elsewhere, there's too many people that stand to earn a mint for as long as Ukraine is taking military aid from the west.

Same goes for Hamas v Israel.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

That frickin prick Zelenskyy rejected another ceasefire.

Herman

I have heard from friends and relatives in Ukraine that that Jew prick Zelenskyy has been pulling a Castro and emptying prisons and sending them to countries like Canada as refugees.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman on June 07, 2024, 10:52:30 PMI have heard from friends and relatives in Ukraine that that Jew prick Zelenskyy has been pulling a Castro and emptying prisons and sending them to countries like Canada as refugees.

Given what I've been hearing about his disappointing recruitment efforts and the loss of many many soldiers I'm surprised he isn't sending them to the front lines instead. At least there he'd get some use out of 'em.

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 07, 2024, 11:11:42 PMGiven what I've been hearing about his disappointing recruitment efforts and the loss of many many soldiers I'm surprised he isn't sending them to the front lines instead. At least there he'd get some use out of 'em.
Either he don't trust them with guns or they are too fat and old to fight. Canada will take them, feed them, house them and enable them to continue their criminal careers here.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman on June 07, 2024, 11:13:39 PMEither he don't trust them with guns or they are too fat and old to fight. Canada will take them, feed them, house them and enable them to continue their criminal careers here.

I still don't understand how that benefits Zelensky or Ukraine in any way. Seems to me all it's going to do is piss off the countries he's sending them to and without the goodwill of western countries Zelensky has a life expectancy of about a week, max.

If he was tired of feeding and guarding them it would be so much simpler and safer to just execute the lot.

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 07, 2024, 11:18:05 PMI still don't understand how that benefits Zelensky or Ukraine in any way. Seems to me all it's going to do is piss off the countries he's sending them to and without the goodwill of western countries Zelensky has a life expectancy of about a week, max.

If he was tired of feeding and guarding them it would be so much simpler and safer to just execute the lot.
He knows Canada doesn't screen refugees. Most aint convicts, but I would not be surprised if some of them are.

We do know that not all of the quarter of a million refugees that we have accepted from Ukraine are even Ukrainian citizens. Some Russians, Belorussians, ethnic Chechens, Georgians, and Moldovans have snuck in with fake Ukrainian passports. They aint hard to get by the way. So, it is possible he has sent criminals abroad to dipshit countries like Canada.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on June 07, 2024, 10:52:30 PMI have heard from friends and relatives in Ukraine that that Jew prick Zelenskyy has been pulling a Castro and emptying prisons and sending them to countries like Canada as refugees.
Refugees are economic migrants who can't make the cut as skilled immigrants. There should be zero male refugees accepted.

Herman

Russia offered another ceasefire that the Jim Crow Joe administration will make sure their puppet Zelenskyy rejects.

Herman

Another reason to vote for Trump.

Trump voiced strong criticism of American aid to Ukraine at a campaign rally in Detroit on June 15.

Speaking at the Turning Point USA event, Trump claimed he would "have that (U.S. aid to Ukraine) settled prior to taking the White House as president-elect."

Trump described President Volodymyr Zelensky as "the best salesman" for securing substantial financial support from the U.S.

"I think Zelensky is maybe the greatest salesman of any politician that's ever lived. Every time he comes to our country, he walks away with $60 billion," Trump remarked.

"Now, here's the beauty. He just left four days ago with $60 billion, and he gets home and he announces he needs another $60 billion. It never ends," Trump claimed. "I will have that settled prior to take the White House as president-elect."