The best topic

Replies: 10335
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:34:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Pro-life groups reject media narrative that GOP can't win on abortion after Ohio defeat: 'Not a losing issue'

Started by Conservative Perspective, November 13, 2023, 09:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Pro-life groups reject media narrative that GOP can't win on abortion after Ohio defeat: 'Not a losing issue'

Pro-life groups that were unsuccessful in preventing Ohio from enshrining abortion into its constitution are speaking out about changes that need to be made going forward.

Source: Pro-life groups reject media narrative that GOP can't win on abortion after Ohio defeat: 'Not a losing issue'

Herman

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on November 13, 2023, 09:30:35 PMPro-life groups reject media narrative that GOP can't win on abortion after Ohio defeat: 'Not a losing issue'

Pro-life groups that were unsuccessful in preventing Ohio from enshrining abortion into its constitution are speaking out about changes that need to be made going forward.

Source: Pro-life groups reject media narrative that GOP can't win on abortion after Ohio defeat: 'Not a losing issue'
They got their heads up their asses.

Frood

One day, hopefully not in our immediate futures, aborting (euthanizing/killing) newborns is a common practice, the age limits keep creeping up well into previously considered adulthood, and guess what? Government will be doing the selecting because it takes a village to raise an adult child and that should be a government function.

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles