The best topic

Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Greta Thunberg takes pause from protesting affordable energy to support anti-Israeli causes, call for 'ceasefire, justice and freedom for Palestinians'

Started by DKG, October 20, 2023, 05:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Climate alarmist Greta Thunberg took a momentary pause from denouncing civilization-sustaining energy on Friday to demand that Israel cease its security action against Hamas terrorists.

The 20-year-old Swede said nothing on social media about the thousands of Israelis and scores of Americans massacred earlier this month or the hundreds of civilians Palestinian militants have taken hostage. She also didn't bother to mention her two countrymen murdered Tuesday by a jihadist in Brussels.

She did, however, post a picture of herself holding a sign stating, "Stand with Gaza," along with the caption, "Today we strike in solidarity with Palestine and Gaza. The world needs to speak up and call for an immediate ceasefire, justice and freedom for Palestinians and all civilians affected."

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

I'm not in any hurry to look closely, but I could swear I've seen that body type before... being paraded about by the soyent-addled recipients of "gender affirming care".

- Biggie Smiles