Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Anyone wanna defend those ragheads now? Cmon..FIGHT ME
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 View List
<t></t>

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on November 20, 2023, 01:15:48 AMI would deport the entire population of Gaza.
You and a good many others. But nobody wants them. Not their neighbours, not even the libtards advocating for a ceasefire and the mass importation of refugees want them in their neighbourhood.

So where do we deport them to?
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Aryan

Good grief, everyone has lost their damn minds over this conflict...

Flea, you do realise that this is potentially 100% bullshit?   

Bonesaw

I agree with the nazi.  How is anyone supposed to verify random Twitter posts?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 20, 2023, 11:20:38 AMYou and a good many others. But nobody wants them. Not their neighbours, not even the libtards advocating for a ceasefire and the mass importation of refugees want them in their neighbourhood.

They all saw what happened to the lebanon and to a lesser extent Jordan. Nobody wants those filthy savages.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Aryan

reaps the honest

Quote from: Aryan on November 20, 2023, 01:18:01 PMGood grief, everyone has lost their damn minds over this conflict...

Flea, you do realise that this is potentially 100% bullshit?   

Was it b/s when it was claimed the women from the bataclan theatre massacre were raped to death with chair legs? Was it b/s that the men had their penises chopped off and inserted in to there mouths? All fucking muslims are filthy fucking savages. And it surprises me that even after seeing videos that hamas itself posted that anyone could claim otherwise.

I guess 7/7 was down to the Jews.

I guess the Manchester bombing of the Ariana Grande was down to the Jews.

etc etc, fucking etc. I could go on and on and on.

Not that I expect you to change your tune but you need to get your head out of your arse when it comes to the muslims.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 20, 2023, 01:33:19 PMWas it b/s when it was claimed the women from the bataclan theatre massacre were raped to death with chair legs? Was it b/s that the men had their penises chopped off and inserted in to there mouths? All fucking muslims are filthy fucking savages. And it surprises me that even after seeing videos that hamas itself posted that anyone could claim otherwise.

I guess 7/7 was down to the Jews.

I guess the Manchester bombing of the Ariana Grande was down to the Jews.

etc etc, fucking etc. I could go on and on and on.

Not that I expect you to change your tune but you need to get your head out of your arse when it comes to the muslims.

Who brought muslims and "multiculturalism" to the west?

reaps the honest

Quote from: Aryan on November 20, 2023, 01:40:40 PMWho brought muslims and "multiculturalism" to the west?

To the west,I have no idea.

To the Uk then it was that treacherous Dog,Tony Blair.

And you are going to do well to convince me that it was indeed the Jews that brought the filthy savages here. And I'm pretty sure that `Angela,you can all come to Europe merkel` wasn't a Jew either. I'm also pretty sure that `George let's bomb the fuck out of Iraq, Bush` destabilising that part of the middle east also was not a Jew. I'm also pretty sure that `Barack,lets get rid of Colonel Gaddafi` Obama, futher destabilising the middle east also was not a Jew. And don't even get me talking about ISIS. I guess they were down to the Jews too.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

With Aryan, theres a fukin jew behind every single ill in western civilization.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 20, 2023, 01:25:55 PMThey all saw what happened to the lebanon and to a lesser extent Jordan. Nobody wants those filthy savages.
Agreed.

So... deportation isn't an option. And in the absence of any other option immediately apparent, resigning ourselves to letting it run its course appears to be the only way forward.

Understanding this does however make it easy for us to to determine how we personally deal with it. On an individual level, I can't tell you how you personally should deal with it. It does seem to me though, that getting all steamed about it doesn't do me or them any favours. In fact it is a distraction from what my own *ahem* "elected officials" *cough*cough* are getting up to.

So fuck Israel, fuck Palestine, Hamas and any other retard flexing their muscle over there. I have enough shit over here that demands my attention... and one of those things is kicking the ass of any weak prick who is demanding my tax dollars go to further destabilising flash points in the middle east. Or anywhere I don't happen to be, really.

I don't give a fuck what barbarians over the ocean are getting up to.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Aryan

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 20, 2023, 02:03:33 PMTo the west,I have no idea.

To the Uk then it was that treacherous Dog,Tony Blair.

Love Love x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Erica Mena on November 19, 2023, 11:09:25 PM

Anyone wanna defend those ragheads now? Cmon..FIGHT ME

Allegations... most likely by a Jew...

I'll wait for the truth to be settled first. I don't have to pick a side. Both sides are repugnant.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview