Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

FUCK YOUR CEASEFIRE

Started by Erica Mena, November 19, 2023, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

It would so fucking fitting if one of these cockroaches detonated himself at one of these pro palestine rallies and happened to take Rashida raghead and that Illness Omar with them along with thousands of lefttards

I'd fucking donate to their cause if that happened

That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on November 21, 2023, 10:39:04 PMEgypt
Egypt already said it was a temporary thing, and that they intended to send them into Europe as illegal immigrants.

Kinda like Florida does to New York.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Brent

The Israeli government and Hamas leaders have agreed to temporarily pause fighting in order to free dozens of Israeli hostages taken by Hamas more than a month ago and allow for urgent humanitarian aid in Gaza.

Brent

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on November 22, 2023, 02:24:37 PMThe Israeli government and Hamas leaders have agreed to temporarily pause fighting in order to free dozens of Israeli hostages taken by Hamas more than a month ago and allow for urgent humanitarian aid in Gaza.
if netanyhu doesn't go on an all out rampage after the hostages are home he's a fucking pussy

again, fuck what the rest of the world thinks -- your people are all that should matter to you
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on November 22, 2023, 02:24:37 PMThe Israeli government and Hamas leaders have agreed to temporarily pause fighting in order to free dozens of Israeli hostages taken by Hamas more than a month ago and allow for urgent humanitarian aid in Gaza.
The Biden administration is behind this.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 22, 2023, 02:17:42 PMEgypt already said it was a temporary thing, and that they intended to send them into Europe as illegal immigrants.

Kinda like Florida does to New York.
That is Europe's problem if they are so stupid as to keep the floodgates open. Gazans should all be deported to Egypt.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on November 22, 2023, 02:25:39 PMIslam cannot be moderate.

It would seem that all the white people in France are being driven to butcher non whites. What they should do is go along with it. Attack the cops, murder and take all their weapons, and butcher all the non whites.

When the lid finally pops on this shit, it'll be fukin U.G.L.Y.!

Aryan

Quote from: Herman on November 22, 2023, 06:49:35 PMThat is Europe's problem if they are so stupid as to keep the floodgates open. Gazans should all be deported to Egypt.

So, protect Israel at the expense of Europe?

This is peak Zionist thinking...

Aryan

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 22, 2023, 01:43:48 PMNo such thing as a moderate muslim ....

You do realise that guy's a fag?

Basically, you're at the same point I was 15 years ago...

You need to stop fixating on muslims and take a step back to see the bigger picture.

Then you will understand that they're jst a symptom of the problem.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Aryan on November 23, 2023, 04:23:41 AMSo, protect Israel at the expense of Europe?

That is not how I interpreted what he was saying.

Herman

Quote from: Aryan on November 23, 2023, 04:23:41 AMSo, protect Israel at the expense of Europe?

What are you talking about? Deport all Gazans to Egypt. I don't want Western Europe to keep the welcome mat out for bullshit refugees. But, they probably will whether the Israeli government grows a pair or not.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on November 23, 2023, 04:49:51 AMYou do realise that guy's a fag?

Basically, you're at the same point I was 15 years ago...

You need to stop fixating on muslims and take a step back to see the bigger picture.

Then you will understand that they're jst a symptom of the problem.

Do you realize hitlers bestest buddy was a kiddie fucker you retarded hypocrite?

Aryan

Quote from: Herman on November 24, 2023, 12:07:17 AMWhat are you talking about? Deport all Gazans to Egypt. I don't want Western Europe to keep the welcome mat out for bullshit refugees. But, they probably will whether the Israeli government grows a pair or not.

They won't stay in Egypt, they will go to Europe.

Zionist jews displace muslims in the Middle east and jews in the west welcome them as "refugees"...

Almost as if by design.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview