The best topic

Replies: 9985
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:41:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

FUCK YOUR CEASEFIRE

Started by Erica Mena, November 19, 2023, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Aryan

Rabbi Lokmeyer's reaction when Israel was attacked...  :crampe:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on November 24, 2023, 04:49:36 AMThey won't stay in Egypt, they will go to Europe.

Zionist jews displace muslims in the Middle east and jews in the west welcome them as "refugees"...

Almost as if by design.

I'm not so sure this will keep hapening without the lid popping off civilization. Them Irish are fukin LIVID!

Brent

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on November 24, 2023, 05:02:14 AMHitler's best buddy was jewish? :scared:

No, I dont think so. Of course Ernst could have been a secret part jew like hitler, I guess.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on November 24, 2023, 02:16:04 PMNo, I dont think so. Of course Ernst could have been a secret part jew like hitler, I guess.
You mean Hitler's openly gay bestie Ernst Rohm?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on November 24, 2023, 07:43:51 AMRabbi Lokmeyer's reaction when Israel was attacked...  :crampe:

I think you bumped your head too hard on your swa-sticker again, clown. Israel wont be going away again. Where's the terd reich these days? LMFAO! Oh yea, self immolating by importing every subhuman muhzie shitstain it can find. The next Nazi world leader out of germany will look like a fukin carpet riding dune coon!

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on November 24, 2023, 02:17:57 PMYou mean Hitler's openly gay bestie Ernst Rohm?

Yep, thats the one! We all know hitler was A-OK with Ernst and his man/boy loving ways before the night of the long knives! Aryan's demigod is a fukin faggit lover!

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on November 24, 2023, 02:23:05 PMYep, thats the one! We all know hitler was A-OK with Ernst and his man/boy loving ways before the night of the long knives! Aryan's demigod is a fukin faggit lover!
Quote from: Lokmar on November 24, 2023, 02:23:05 PMYep, thats the one! We all know hitler was A-OK with Ernst and his man/boy loving ways before the night of the long knives! Aryan's demigod is a fukin faggit lover!
What is with that guy's obsession with some dictator who hung out with pedos and Muslims. He has been dead for almost eighty years. Get over it. We got problems today.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on November 24, 2023, 02:44:07 PMWhat is with that guy's obsession with some dictator who hung out with pedos and Muslims. He has been dead for almost eighty years. Get over it. We got problems today.

He thinks Hitler is the great white hope or some shit. Hitler was a fukin buffoon. Hitler was ready to reduce Aryan's own people to smouldering ruins.

Its not unlike Putin worshipers tho. I dont think Putin is anywhere close to the maniac Hitler was, but Putin sure as fuk is a murdering bastard who's signed off on assassinations by nerve agents on western soil. I do give Putin credit for standing against faggotry and other degeneracy at the same time.  That quality makes some like him.

I think the very unfortunate situation in the world today is we have western leaders that are good in some ways but engage in policy and behavior that will end us. The Chanks have a scumbag dictator for a leader but the bastard is all about China first. The Russians have something in between maybe?

Its like every government on the fucking planet needs brought down. Aryan likes to romanticize that Hitler could save us all from this mess when in fact he'd make it even worse.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on November 24, 2023, 03:28:07 PMHe thinks Hitler is the great white hope or some shit. Hitler was a fukin buffoon. Hitler was ready to reduce Aryan's own people to smouldering ruins.

Its not unlike Putin worshipers tho. I dont think Putin is anywhere close to the maniac Hitler was, but Putin sure as fuk is a murdering bastard who's signed off on assassinations by nerve agents on western soil. I do give Putin credit for standing against faggotry and other degeneracy at the same time.  That quality makes some like him.

I think the very unfortunate situation in the world today is we have western leaders that are good in some ways but engage in policy and behavior that will end us. The Chanks have a scumbag dictator for a leader but the bastard is all about China first. The Russians have something in between maybe?

Its like every government on the fucking planet needs brought down. Aryan likes to romanticize that Hitler could save us all from this mess when in fact he'd make it even worse.
Comparing Putin to Hitler. How fucking idiotic are Americans.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Aryan

Kill kikes. Behead kikes. Roundhouse kick kikes into the concrete. Slam dunk a kikes baby into the trashcan. Crucify kikes. Defecate in a kikes' food. Launch kikes into the sun. Stir fry kikes in a wok. Toss kikes into active volcanoes. Urinate into a kikes 's gas tank. Judo throw kikes into a wood chipper. Twist kikes heads off. Report kikes to the IRS. Karate chop kikes in half. Curb stomp pregnant kikes. Trap kikes in quicksand. Crush kikes in the trash compactor. Liquefy kikes in a vat of acid. Eat kikes. Dissect kikes. Exterminate kikes in the gas chamber. Stomp kikes skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate kikes in the oven. Lobotomize kikes. Mandatory abortions for kikes. Grind kikes fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown kikes in fried chicken grease. Vaporize kikes with a ray gun. Kick old kikes down the stairs. Feed kikes to alligators. Slice kikes with a katana.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Shen Li on November 24, 2023, 03:46:20 PMComparing Putin to Hitler. How fucking idiotic are Americans.
Donald Trump was like Hitler too. :crazy:
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Aryan on November 24, 2023, 04:49:36 AMThey won't stay in Egypt, they will go to Europe.

Zionist jews displace muslims in the Middle east and jews in the west welcome them as "refugees"...

Almost as if by design.
Muslims were not displaced in Palestime. Read up on the Mandate for Palestine. Gazans and folks in the West Bank are Egypt and Jordan's responsibility.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on November 24, 2023, 04:27:55 PM

Kill kikes. Behead kikes. Roundhouse kick kikes into the concrete. Slam dunk a kikes baby into the trashcan. Crucify kikes. Defecate in a kikes' food. Launch kikes into the sun. Stir fry kikes in a wok. Toss kikes into active volcanoes. Urinate into a kikes 's gas tank. Judo throw kikes into a wood chipper. Twist kikes heads off. Report kikes to the IRS. Karate chop kikes in half. Curb stomp pregnant kikes. Trap kikes in quicksand. Crush kikes in the trash compactor. Liquefy kikes in a vat of acid. Eat kikes. Dissect kikes. Exterminate kikes in the gas chamber. Stomp kikes skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate kikes in the oven. Lobotomize kikes. Mandatory abortions for kikes. Grind kikes fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown kikes in fried chicken grease. Vaporize kikes with a ray gun. Kick old kikes down the stairs. Feed kikes to alligators. Slice kikes with a katana.

LMFAO! Hitler already did that shit. God wasnt happy. Hitler died after fucking up epically.

I hear all these jews get interviewed about the Hamas bullshit and they never take any kind of moral stand when it comes to left vs right. They did the same shit when Hitler rose to power and thats why the dumb asses wound up in his gas chambers.

I'll never forget this one dumb jew bitch they interviewed that was asked "What do you think about all the anti jewish rhetoric espoused by Hitler?" She said "Oh, he's just saying that to get into power"

HOLY WTF, OVER? BATMAN!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview