Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Javier Milei

Started by Erica Mena, November 20, 2023, 09:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Poor old Joe can't afford a round trip from the Canada Line to the Expo Line on Vancouver's Sky Train.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Herman on November 28, 2023, 10:49:48 PMPoor old Joe can't afford a round trip from the Canada Line to the Expo Line on Vancouver's Sky Train.

Actually Herm, I try ta avoid taking the Skytrian or bus system in Vancouver if possible. They're full of homeless bums and drug addicts & they stink of weed. They're atrocious. Even the Old Timer Bus Drivers have told me the busses have gone downhill in my city & more or less house the homeless who just sleep on them during the day.

Herman

I know you avoid the Sky Train Joe. Ya can't afford it.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on November 29, 2023, 12:42:19 AMI know you avoid the Sky Train Joe. Ya can't afford it.

Back in the day I was fined one time for not paying the fare.

Didn't bother to pay it.

Turns out, they ended up cancelling all the fines when the electronic turnstiles came in. However, all them other payple who payed thousands (millions?) in fine shore got the shaft Herm.

It was all a scam, eh? Just like the skytrain and the organization that runs it.

Brent

The closest Joe will ever get to Mexico is standing next to a picture of Playa Del Carmen at a travel agency before they kick his broke ass out for vagrancy.

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on November 29, 2023, 02:00:11 PMThe closest Joe will ever get to Mexico is standing next to a picture of Playa Del Carmen at a travel agency before they kick his broke ass out for vagrancy.
Jo Jo and I are going to Puerto Vallarta for Valentine's Day. It is the gay capital of Mexico.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on November 29, 2023, 07:06:20 PMJo Jo and I are going to Puerto Vallarta for Valentine's Day. It is the gay capital of Mexico.

You should roofie him and drop him off in TJ after.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on November 29, 2023, 07:40:30 PMYou should roofie him and drop him off in TJ after.
No, I need him to run errands for me.

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on November 29, 2023, 07:45:51 PMNo, I need him to run errands for me.

After a delirious escapade in TJ, he's sure to come running back to you anyway.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on November 29, 2023, 07:49:13 PMAfter a delirious escapade in TJ, he's sure to come running back to you anyway.
Jo Jo always returns for more of me.

Herman

Quote from: JOE on November 29, 2023, 01:17:57 AMBack in the day I was fined one time for not paying the fare.

Didn't bother to pay it.

Turns out, they ended up cancelling all the fines when the electronic turnstiles came in. However, all them other payple who payed thousands (millions?) in fine shore got the shaft Herm.

It was all a scam, eh? Just like the skytrain and the organization that runs it.
They know penniless bums like you cannot afford a fare or a fine.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on November 29, 2023, 09:49:19 PMThey know penniless bums like you cannot afford a fare or a fine.

II might have more money in the bank than you, Herm.

rony is...you'll be supporting me when I retire and get my government pension while your son and you have to keep working and get nothing. that seems a tad unfair,but hey - who sez ya caint have yer cake and eat it, hey Herm?

And even if you pass away, your hardworking son will be take over and support me, even tho I've got more money than him, Herm.

Still, while yer alive I like the idea that I'll be living off 2 generations of Herman.

Life is so good because of folks like you, Herm.

So Keep up the good work, eh?

Thanks Herm

Herman

I don't go to the West Coast that often and when I do I do not take public transit. But, if I do decide to go slumming it, just let me know which station you panhandle at and generous old Herman will throw a shiny twoonie in your hat. You can post a picture of it in your goofy coin thread if you like.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on November 29, 2023, 10:07:25 PMYou can post a picture of it in your goofy coin thread if you like.

I just did Herm!

I bought 21 vintage cons today.

all Canadian. Real beauties!

Herman

Alright I will give you a loonie and a twoonie if I see you begging at a Sky Train station. I hate seeing destitute seniors. Old Herman has a heart.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview