Last post: Today at 03:11:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

I added 21 new coins to my collection today

Started by JOE, November 29, 2023, 10:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...as Don Cherry would say, "some real beauties!"

Or Donald Trump would say, "They're so beautiful!"

anyways, when I have the time, I'll post them here.

All Canadian coins.

Truth be known I might sell off some of these since a few are duplicate dates. No sense in keeping 2 when only 1 is needed.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: JOE on November 29, 2023, 10:09:36 PM...
No sense in keeping 2 when only 1 is needed.

I often think the same about women.

(ducking incoming fire)  :tomato:
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on November 29, 2023, 11:19:08 PMI often think the same about women.

(ducking incoming fire)  :tomato:

Having met so many men who'e been divorced and lost everthing, I think it best not to marry 'em these days, Ollie.

Sex wuthout the commitment might be the best way for a man ta go
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on November 29, 2023, 11:23:50 PMHaving met so many men who'e been divorced and lost everthing, I think it best not to marry 'em these days, Ollie.

Sex wuthout the commitment might be the best way for a man ta go

In my case, a bad 1st wife was a result in a very stupid decision on my part. I've never regretted marrying my 2nd wife. She's the polar opposite of my first wife. I love her to death. I wish every man could find a wife as good as her.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on November 29, 2023, 11:46:37 PMIn my case, a bad 1st wife was a result in a very stupid decision on my part. I've never regretted marrying my 2nd wife. She's the polar opposite of my first wife. I love her to death. I wish every man could find a wife as good as her.

so it took ya 2 tries ta find the perfect one, eh Lokmeer!?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on November 30, 2023, 02:06:54 AMso it took ya 2 tries ta find the perfect one, eh Lokmeer!?

I wouldnt say I was trying with the first. She was just some dumb whore that showed up on my dick. Shame on me for not pulling out.......but I dont pull out.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on December 01, 2023, 09:57:11 AMI wouldnt say I was trying with the first. She was just some dumb whore that showed up on my dick. Shame on me for not pulling out.......but I dont pull out.

How does a 'whore' show up on yer dick, Bud?

You musta imported 'er from Tijuana...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 01, 2023, 02:25:41 PMHow does a 'whore' show up on yer dick, Bud?

You musta imported 'er from Tijuana...Lokmeer!

I was hawt shit back in the days, josephine. The bitches was all on me like stink on shit. I banged em all like screen doors too.