Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Breaking News: Explosion at Rainbow Bridge Niagara Falls

Started by Brent, November 22, 2023, 02:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Niagara border crossings closed after explosion on bridge connecting New York and Ontario

QuoteThe Peace and Rainbow bridges connecting Canada and the U.S. are closed after an explosion on the American side on the Rainbow Bridge, an official says.

Ron Rienas, general manager of the Peace Bridge, told CBC Hamilton the bridges were shut down on Wednesday afternoon.

On social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter, the FBI Buffalo account said: "The FBI Buffalo Field Office is investigating a vehicle explosion at the Rainbow Bridge, a border crossing between the U.S. and Canada in Niagara Falls. The FBI is coordinating with our local, state and federal law enforcement partners in this investigation. As this situation is very fluid, that's all we can say at this time."

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/niagara-border-crossings-shut-down-184652425.html

Shen Li

It was an attempted terrorist attack. There were explosives in the car, and two passengers of the vehicle were killed, and one border patrol officer was injured.

Thiel

Quote from: Shen Li on November 22, 2023, 03:11:07 PMIt was an attempted terrorist attack. There were explosives in the car, and two passengers of the vehicle were killed, and one border patrol officer was injured.
There are deaths. At first I read there were no fatalities.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

The vehicle hit a curb and became airborne before blowing up.  The driver of the vehicle was a Western New York resident. The New York governor says it was not terrorism, but I will need more proof than that stunned prog cunt's word for it.

Lokmar

Hopefully lots of DC politicians die in the next attack.

Herman

Thiel

The explosion at the Rainbow Bridge was not terrorism. It was a traffic accident.

The two dead are a married husband and wife, both aged 53.
gay, conservative and proud

Adolf Oliver Bush

It should have been obvious from the start. The car was a Bentley. The fuck would a terrorist be using a Bentley as a car bomb?

You fit more explosives in a family sedan or a truck, duhh.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles