Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I've got a ghost staying with me for a while

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2014, 07:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

When I went to George Jay Elementary School in Victoria, BC from 1991 to 1999 (Kindergarten and Grades 1 through 7), there was this ghost called the Bloodymary that lived in the boys' main washroom next to room 102.

Anyway, George Jay is undergoing major renovations and a seismic upgrade in the 2014-2015 school year, so Bloodymary was in need of a temporary home.  So, as I was taking the #24 Cedar Hill bus home from Downtown Victoria, I got off at George Jay and saw the ghost float out the washroom windows to where I was.  I spent half an hour walking the rest of the way to my apartment near Hillside Mall, and the ghost floated above me the whole time.  I brought the ghost into my apartment and into my washroom, and that's where she will be staying until the George Jay renovations are complete.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"When I went to George Jay Elementary School in Victoria, BC from 1991 to 1999 (Kindergarten and Grades 1 through 7), there was this ghost called the Bloodymary that lived in the boys' main washroom next to room 102.

Anyway, George Jay is undergoing major renovations and a seismic upgrade in the 2014-2015 school year, so Bloodymary was in need of a temporary home.  So, as I was taking the #24 Cedar Hill bus home from Downtown Victoria, I got off at George Jay and saw the ghost float out the washroom windows to where I was.  I spent half an hour walking the rest of the way to my apartment near Hillside Mall, and the ghost floated above me the whole time.  I brought the ghost into my apartment and into my washroom, and that's where she will be staying until the George Jay renovations are complete.

I see RDL, hmm.