The best topic

Replies: 10474
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:17:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

For the fully vaccinated-any regrets?

Started by DKG, November 25, 2023, 10:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

I guess the flip side is any 0f you who did not receive a dose or more, do you have any regrets?

Other than not going to Florida for two years, I have no regrets about my natural immunity.

Lokmar

I've never regretted NOT getting the rona vax. I do get sicker than most tho. I've always been prone to getting pneumonia. The rona vax wouldnt have helped me anyway. The only way it does is IF you get vaxed AND THEN get rona within the immunity period.  I aint getting jabbed every fukin 4 months.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: DKG on November 25, 2023, 10:59:30 AMI guess the flip side is any 0f you who did not receive a dose or more, do you have any regrets?

Other than not going to Florida for two years, I have no regrets about my natural immunity.
I don't regret getting three COVID vaccine doses.....I'm healthy.
too old to be a fashionista

reaps the honest

I had the initial vaccine and a couple of months later the second dose. I think about 6 months after that I had a booster just before Christmas. I caught covid for the first time around about March and to be honest I've had worst colds. The following year I did not have the booster and caught Covid for a second time and it knocked the living daylights out of me. Was off work for about 3 weeks and at times were struggling for breath (I am an asthmatic). It took a round of antibiotics and some steroids for the breathing to get me back on my feet. I regret not having the booster but that being said I don't think I'm going to have one this year due to losing some close friends due to heart problems.
My cousin was 2 months younger than me (I'm 21 lol,ok 51) and she dropped dead from a heart attack. Didn't smoke and hardly drank. A friend from work dropped dead ages 61 from a blood clot. Didn't drink and didn't smoke. After seeing quite compelling evidence that these vaccines leave spike proteins around the body and the damage it can do to the heart I have choosen to take my chances not having anymore boosters even though I know I could get quite ill if I catch it again due to my asthma.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Over the years I've seen and heard some pretty scary tales, they run the gamut from total strangers to people dear to me. Not just clots either (there have been enough of those) but also of people succumbing to things like cancer, dementia and in one case, unexplained outbreaks of STDs when they hadn't been fucking for years (hi Cookie Monster!). Dismissed by "authorities" as conspiracy and coincidence, only to later me admitted to in mumbly tones in between strident calls for us to pay attention to something else. Anything else.

There is no regret at my abstinence from the jabs. I proudly remain both healthy and genetically unaltered. The only thing the last three years has left me with is an abiding distrust of "authority" and a hard "NO" for intercourse with mudbloods, lest I find them shedding their germs and mutant genetics on my cock.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

I don't regret not getting the clot shots but I'm still angry as hell with the idiots in government, society, and industry who semi/fully mandated them and turned us into consciousness objectors aka lepers.

It's been a financial rollercoaster since we said "fuck you" and now those motherfuckers want to "move on".

Fuck that. Class action lawsuits need to be torpedoed into these factions.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

reaps the honest

Quote from: Frood on November 25, 2023, 03:15:59 PMI don't regret not getting the clot shots but I'm still angry as hell with the idiots in government, society, and industry who semi/fully mandated them and turned us into consciousness objectors aka lepers.

It's been a financial rollercoaster since we said "fuck you" and now those motherfuckers want to "move on".

Fuck that. Class action lawsuits need to be torpedoed into these factions.

My old women is a nurse,and they told her she would no longer have a job if she didn't have the vaccine. That in itself was totally out of line. It should of always been a choice.

Frood

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 25, 2023, 03:26:48 PMMy old women is a nurse,and they told her she would no longer have a job if she didn't have the vaccine. That in itself was totally out of line. It should of always been a choice.

If more people would have downed tools so to speak, the bs never would have happened.
Winner Winner x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

reaps the honest

Quote from: Frood on November 25, 2023, 03:30:59 PMIf more people would have downed tools so to speak, the bs never would have happened.

What pissed me off to is the way the cunts manipulated people. As I previoulsy said I'm an asthmatic and the common cold can lay me up for a week or two. Then every night on the news you would get, `1526` people have died to day from covid and another 5000 have been admitted to hospital. They basically scared the fuck out of me in to getting the vaccine.

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

I'm indifferent. I regret voting for politician who imposed vaxx mandates, but the 3 doses I got who cares. They didn't help, but they didn't hurt either.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 25, 2023, 03:37:42 PMWhat pissed me off to is the way the cunts manipulated people. As I previoulsy said I'm an asthmatic and the common cold can lay me up for a week or two. Then every night on the news you would get, `1526` people have died to day from covid and another 5000 have been admitted to hospital. They basically scared the fuck out of me in to getting the vaccine.

Reaps, without getting into specifics your situation was almost exactly the same as a former poster here.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 25, 2023, 03:37:42 PMWhat pissed me off to is the way the cunts manipulated people. As I previoulsy said I'm an asthmatic and the common cold can lay me up for a week or two. Then every night on the news you would get, `1526` people have died to day from covid and another 5000 have been admitted to hospital. They basically scared the fuck out of me in to getting the vaccine.

They lied. Most of the people died because of ventilation machines and drugs like remdesivir while in care....as well as the lack of sunlight (vitamin D).

It was a cull.
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

reaps the honest

Quote from: Frood on November 25, 2023, 03:42:05 PMThey lied. Most of the people died because of ventilation machines and drugs like remdesivir while in care....as well as the lack of sunlight (vitamin D).

It was a cull.

Ever since then dude I take daily-

Vitamin D.

Zinc.

Vitamin B12.

Touch wood since I've been on them I hardly catch a cold nowadays.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 25, 2023, 03:49:46 PMEver since then dude I take daily-

Vitamin D.

Zinc.

Vitamin B12.

Get some Quercetin too.
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 25, 2023, 03:49:46 PMEver since then dude I take daily-

Vitamin D.

Zinc.

Vitamin B12.

That along with cheap treatments is what we should have done instead of draconian mandates for overpriced placebo vaxxines.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview